for Mistakes

6/7/2019 c1 MachtRafferty
Aaaw! That was so sweet. I guess I am hooked on your writing! So I go on reading more fics of yours! Thank you for writing them! Without you writers we won’t survive the ending of our show! Even though I am not good at writing reviews (which surely motivates any ff writer) I am really sorry and apologise for that. I appreciate your writing more than you know!
12/20/2015 c1 Guest
Love love love it
11/11/2015 c1 Sof
Loved it! Those Harvey Donna are so in character! I really hope the last 6 ep will reward us. Thanks for that fic.
11/9/2015 c1 kwisteria
Ahhhh, this was amazing! I was trying to compose myself after that bts pic, but now you brought back all the feelings! Thank you ;)
11/9/2015 c1 68Carebearmaxi
Mmmm...maybe you have something here... I love it! Because who else could he turn to when Harvey is defeated and needs someone. It has to be Donna. This was short and sweet to the point. Great!
11/9/2015 c1 11Darvey415
I've been dying for someone to do a fanfic over these spoiler pictures! Brilliant!
11/9/2015 c1 3myincoherentthoughts
This was soo sweet, I hope we do get a Darvey scene like this in 5b ️
11/9/2015 c1 39lafantomette
You know how I love one-shot! ALLELUIA! This was perfect! TY for writing perfect balance of angst/feeeeeels
11/9/2015 c1 onyxcareles
So needed this story. Just perfect.
11/9/2015 c1 Guest
Awwww! That was great. I really hope this is how 5B turns out!
11/9/2015 c1 goldenchariot5
That was amazing Maya! This made me so emotional.. I love how he said I meant with you, I've made so many mistakes with you.. He loves her so much it really makes me heart hurt..I need them to hug on the show I need them to touch..Their I love you's made me feel so many things, oh gosh I cannot articulate. It was beautiful! Totally enjoyed and loved reading this :))

Kri
11/9/2015 c1 Alightonahill83
this was lovely
so delicate and undefined and vey them
11/9/2015 c1 26AnonymousW
Awwww that's adorable Maya!
Wish that would happen on the show. Thanks for writing it :)
xx