for Shield wall and coffee

7/24/2018 c7 9fireman23
Oh those memories of being at university...
Nice chapter, even though after so many months, I was hoping it would bring the story further forward. Still well done!
10/14/2017 c6 fireman23
Wasn't it only a few weeks ago that you announced you'd not be writing fanfics anymore? I'm glad to see that this doesn't etend to updating your stories!
Nice chapter, although I'm not quite sure as to how much Judith would've appreciated the visit...
6/29/2017 c5 4o0.Polly.Anna.0o
Loved it!
6/17/2017 c5 9fireman23
Well it has been so long that you updated any of your stories, I was getting worried ;)

I almost wanted to say I liked this chapter best of this story, especially the first half with all the light-hearted action. Rollo's and Gisla's second meeting was done well, but I wish you had refrained yourself from putting down Ragnar in the middle. I know that you don't particularly like him, but please try and not make "hating Ragnar" a constant theme in your stories, especially in chapters like this - it destroys the good mood from the first half and doesn't help anything to establish the setting for the second half.
6/17/2017 c5 val.tripodi
Yes! She's back! And watching TAKEN!
1/15/2017 c4 4o0.Polly.Anna.0o
I'm enjoying your story, I hope you continue it.
9/5/2016 c4 9fireman23
It's a welcome surprise that you did not give up your story!
4/3/2016 c3 getridofmyaccout123
Love this AU! Please keep this fic going!
12/6/2015 c3 Anne Marrie
post moooooooooore! i forgot how good fanfics are, i give up readind a loooong time ago because people aalways stop posting without explanations :( i was so mad ! more rollo and gisla plis
12/4/2015 c3 45taniadh
First, I apologize for my english, I'll try to not make many mistakes. I'm really interested in this fic and your idea for this AU is really funny and it's very well organized. I can't wait till next chapter.
11/12/2015 c1 Sandra
I love the idea of this AU fic! Please, I greatly encourage you to keep writing b/c I at least will be happy for it to continue!