for Stellar Fairies and Demon Dragons

6/11 c7 3Claradare
This is really good! You have a great writing style and so far you tackled the whole "year-long disappearance" issue the best way any Nalu author has. And I'm guessing Erza's pregnant?
3/21/2021 c7 Mee-MeeLove2
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I NEED IT SO BAD AND I LOVE YOUR WRITING STYLE! I think this is a perfect blend of reality within the universe and what I think would happen too. Lucy has every right to feel how she does, her spirits are so protective, and I NEED more. I know you haven’t updated in forever but I’m BEGGING YOU to please write more and complete this
2/13/2021 c3 Guest
This is a great book but it's annoying how loke and Lucy seem so selfish like yeah she was hurting but so where they, she cant blame anyone for not checking up on her they have their own lives too if she wouldve said something then they wouldve realised honestly ts not their fault
2/13/2021 c2 Guest
Lucy is so stupid why doesnt she just come out and tell natsu
9/30/2020 c7 cespericueta35
awww it was getting so good, please update soon
7/23/2020 c4 Guest
Completely agree with your ovservations of Natsu.
2/18/2020 c7 2savwafair
is the major subplot that erza is pregnant? or is that just a small thing? anyway, I love this! I hope some day you'll think of updating it! thanks so much for sharing with us!
10/17/2019 c7 12Straw Heart
I can't wait to see what happens after Natsu and Lucy finally meet!
5/5/2019 c7 16CrazyZaika
OMFG *running around in circles*
I LOVEEEE this story and I hope you will still go on and ignore all the stupid humans who harrass ya. I think, they are just not worth ya time.

So, my thoughts to this story.
I love the way it's going and I hope, Lucy stop running away and Natsu get the chance to explain and apologize.

Hope you getting better
3/14/2019 c7 2savwafair
good lord I love fics like this oh man
this is so good fuck you made me cry so much
thank you for sharing your work with us! I hope we get to see more of it in the future <3
1/18/2019 c7 6Laylali38
Next please~
12/12/2018 c7 EternaLight
Please, PLEASE, keep writing this story, it’s amazing and lovely in all points of view in my opinion. It’s funny and pretty sad that I always fell in love with the most beautyful stories, but hardly the writer keep going. I’m begging you, don’t give up from “Stellar Fairies and Demon Dragons”, it’s perfect and awesome.
12/8/2018 c7 kandykurl07
Oh please please tell me you'll finish this, I know it was a few years ago but this story is definitely awesome as well

Sincerely,
KandyKurl
11/24/2018 c7 1Bs.trinkets
I'm really happy that you are addressing the issue of the rest of fairy tail leaving Lucy behind, and in such a fascinating story too! I felt so let down by the way mashima handled it, that stories like this truly make my day. Keep updating this awesome work! And thanks for all the story so far!
11/23/2018 c7 1SazHearT
Pls pls pls plssss update this! We need to know what happen next, we desperately need see the confrontation between natsu and Lucy!
216 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »