for Five Times Felicity Finds the Ring

4/5/2017 c5 lucavento
hahhahhaahahahah
many never laughed so heard
7/10/2016 c5 QuixoticHealer
Finally got to read this! I'm just barely watching season 4, so I was waiting. Lovely job!
4/4/2016 c5 1Phyby
Ok, this is definitely the best - couldn't stop laughing. I so wish this would happen in the show!
11/25/2015 c5 8intolauren
Honestly if this doesn't happen as the actual proposal in the show I'm going to stop watching it... okay not really but HONESTLY CAN THIS HAPPEN? I love that all their friends are there and it's such an intimate moment that they're completely comfortable sharing with them and I just... I LOVE IT
11/25/2015 c3 intolauren
"I will always say yes." YES YES YES
11/20/2015 c5 126alayneni
I can totally see Barry doing something like this!
11/20/2015 c5 2whatarefilms
Is this the last one?!
11/19/2015 c1 Guest
Another wonderful story!
11/16/2015 c5 1seaofhope
AMAZING
11/15/2015 c5 Foxy005
Please don't stop at five! :)
11/15/2015 c5 4RockerPrincess83
Oh Barry lol. I loved how he was the one on blended knee first. I would have paid good money to see Oliver's face morph from amusement to sheer panic. Loved this chapter! :)
11/15/2015 c1 shepweir always
I am totally enjoying these fun scenarios. You are making each and every one a joy to read. Thank you for creating such an exciting romantic adventure.
11/15/2015 c5 24westernbeauty
You've got. Hay great ideas, all of which would slip seamlessly into the show. Nice work x
11/14/2015 c4 4RockerPrincess83
Absolutely perfect. So unperfectly perfect it can only belong to olicity. I loved the game they played up until that point. Made me absolutely giddy. Great chapter :)
11/14/2015 c5 Guest
Really nice AUs on how Oliver might propose. I have to say Chp 5 is my favorite because Barry stumbling into such a situation is priceless! I do so enjoy reading your fics. Looking forward to your next story.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »