for Digimon Tamers: Quantum Conflict

4/9/2020 c1 liz
No need to apologize for the length of time between updates, I understand how life can get in the way. so you a Sora and tai fan too they belong together in my personal judgment I mean I know they say opposite attract but to me if your to differ from the person you might find out you got nothing in comin
6/21/2016 c7 pittbuck
No need to apologize for the length of time between updates, I understand how life can get in the way. I'm glad you're back and can't wait for chapter 8. Lack of Tamers in this chapter was fine, it was a good way to tie up the aftermath and introduce Yamaki. Thanks!
4/23/2016 c6 Basara-Jay
Great story so far, it has me wondering about what exactly is going on and will make me come back to it when you update it.

It's not a bad format, and I understand what you mean about not writing it from the Tamers perspective. Don't fret too much, most authors - myself included - tend to do some points from the enemies perspective, it helps add to the realism of a situation or gives a different view of insight to the readers.

Wondering how you'll have the characters deal with the fact that Guilmon tore a humans arm off and that Renamon actually killed people. After all, a Digimon killing a human would usually make them an enemy to the government - even if the ones they killed were in self defence.

That aside, really interesting and I hope you keep it up and try to make chapters longer. :)
4/10/2016 c6 pittbuck
Thanks! Another excellent chapter. I am really enjoying humans as the threats. The formatting looks good to me and I do not have any suggestions so far. I am really looking forward to the next installment and love that you're going to post twice a month starting in May. Thanks again.
4/10/2016 c6 1Defender31415
Awesome job. Really enjoyed all the action in this chapter. Looking forward to what happens next.
3/10/2016 c5 Defender31415
Well done. Wonder what happened to Takato.
3/10/2016 c5 pittbuck
Thanks for getting the next chapter up, I really enjoyed it! Just wish it was longer :) As a said previously I really like where you're going with this. It really sucks you aren't getting much in the way of reviews, don't let it get you down, the readers will come. I can't wait for the next installment. Thanks again.
2/13/2016 c4 pittbuck
I'm really enjoying this so far. I like your initial idea of the threat being from humans. Look forward to the next chapter
12/10/2015 c1 Melontine
Hello, I read both chapters and can't wait for a third! I'm kind of shocked no one else has reviewed but I suppose the digimon fan base hasn't been very active lately...
Are the tamers now sixteen or fourteen? Will the younger tamers make many appearances? I'm guessing rika was targeted first because she goes to a different school... What about Ryo? I hope these guys don't kill too many innocent kids, but I guess it can't be helped with these dimension hoping terrorists. Oh if these guys come from different universes, will there be references to other digimon seasons?
Although I don't care much for romance, takatos rambling thoughts at the end were cute.