for Silver Linings

7/11/2016 c1 20StrawberryDeathGod15
I wish i could say much. I enjoyed it and any good feedback i could have given you was already said by sahdah.
Hope you can write even more of what you enjoy.
6/14/2016 c1 xPug99x
The idea if fantastic and I really look forward to a second chapter to continue the story. Please don't abandon this.
4/1/2016 c1 33sahdah
Interesting concept, could definitely be expanded to explain why some of the cities could be fighting. If Ichigo has become a captain, why can't he control his spiritual pressure enough to not affect others? What became of Isshin and Yuzu? And the loss of Orihime and Chad, they became hollows? So many questions.
Who are the five bankai users, why only five? The fancy arm brace drawing energy to a different dimension? Where is Urahara in this, in that dimension? Also having a hierarchy that cannot delegate to subordinates seems strange. If that were the case, I'm speculating here since they still have powers, why didn't they just send a hell-butterfly?

Your work is clean, grammatically there may have been some run on sentences. But it's polished writing. You've got potential to do something with this story line.

One last note Tatsuki should be addressed as Arisawa if she's now VC-Kurosaki. And she was a tad out of character, she's a tough as nails tom boy. Even when going through rough situations. If she is Ichigo's partner, and this is me, regardless of the world ending she's not going to cling to him in public especially in such an important setting. She's more likely to kick his butt for showing weakness.

Okay! I'm going to stop now. Good work!
11/12/2015 c1 T
I liked it3
11/11/2015 c1 4Frederico de sciglio
A very resonate story, beautifully written and very original. Love to see more from you