for Veterans Day remembering

5/16/2020 c1 Suzy Q1068
Now, if the setting were 1955, I would have guessed that Ann and Jackson were going to the cemetery with their little boy, LJ to honor her father and grandfather. If it's an AU where Kelly survived, she would have been born about 1978, which would have made her about 52 years old, and probably not the mother of a small child. Also, I'd hate to think that Jethro is going to be dead in 10 years. I want him to live into his 90's.
I would like to think Jethro married again and had more children, but there wouldn't be time to do all that and have his daughter grow to maturity by 2030.
I like this pithy, moving story, but who's who is too unclear. Would have been great if it was set in the 1950's.
3/11/2020 c1 EmbracingWhimsy
So much good advice going to waste on Bohogal1998. Don't waste your precious time reading these mediocre works from an author who doesn't respect others. Give that review love to authors who put in the time and effort to post works for you AND follows the site rules by respecting reviewers etc.
1/16/2020 c1 AuthorSupport
Please don't support the author Bohogal1998 because she doesn't support others (eg:Phillipe363). Show her that her terrible attitude towards others is NOT WELCOME in this fandom.

There's so many better authors out there that by boycotting her works you won't be missing a thing!
11/26/2018 c1 monkeywrench542
As a 100% disabled veteran, thank you for this story. reminds me of the time of going to Arlington and visiting my fathers grave site.
8/3/2018 c1 39magensby
Oh wow! Quite poignant and not many words needed. Thnx for the read.
6/16/2018 c1 6NCIS-Kingdom
How very touching. So amazing of what they do for us!
5/22/2018 c1 Bohogal1998
So who's daughter is the Grandaughter supposed to be?
2/16/2018 c1 8AimeeMcGee
Really nice one, love the intensity of the scene :)
9/3/2017 c1 597Ghostwriter
*Grins* Awesome.
2/20/2017 c1 11590TheGeneral09
I liked this. It was a good story, full of sentiment and a noble, romanticized view of all who have served in the United States Armed Forces, most especially those who have lost their lives on duty. For all they and their families give, regarding them highly is the least the public as a whole can give in return. Better than the days of the Vietnam War, when any military uniform was so unpopular in the United States. I would say this story could do with a little proofreading, some added punctuation at the end of the various lines of dialogue. "Grandpa" and "Daddy" would have the first letter capitalized. Things like that. "Marine" is of course always capitalized. I assume this is Stillwater, PA, where Gibbs is from. Apart from some missing punctuation- periods, exclamation marks- you did well with this story and I enjoyed reading it. You've got a decent number of other NCIS stories, so I look forward to reading and reviewing some others of yours. Thanks for writing this.
8/23/2016 c1 61saye0036
This is so sweet and sad at the same time...love it.
7/18/2016 c1 110Dixie Dewdrop
Thanks for reminding us of the importance of taking the time to remember and to honor our loved ones.
7/17/2016 c1 56Leigh59
Sweet a lovely story.
4/2/2016 c1 13Sitting Ducki
Interesting so far into the future :). Very cute story :)
12/3/2015 c1 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Hmm very nice am intrigued as to who this is . Is it someone connected to Gibbs, would love more if you write it
18 Page 1 2 Next »