for That Part Always Worked

2/27/2016 c19 RhizOneill
Aww so perfect for Lorelai and Luke. I love this so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
2/18/2016 c18 RhizOneill
Wow lucky Rory.
2/18/2016 c18 jordana60
I like that you didn't go into the Pittsburgh trip. It was nice that she went, but detail wasn't necessary for the storyline. What an amazing birthday. This par was near and dear to my heart. I don't know if you've ever been to Philly, or you've just did really good research, but I've lived here for almost 6 years, and I've been to igloo and I've seen the pink fountain and Love Park!. It is so beautiful, and I'm glad Rory finally got her picture!. The minute you said blue box, you didn't have to tell me where it was from!. The key was also perfect. It is so nice that they have family support, and I am happy Rory (and Jess) have that money. They deserve it!
2/17/2016 c18 11siss7
I need rich grandparents
2/14/2016 c17 3rock-it 97
Love it so much ,!
2/13/2016 c17 cmtaylor531
Just making me remember all my love for,these two. Fabulous. More please.
2/12/2016 c1 Mabelramon
I love your story until now. Keep on writing!
Please write a scene where Rory an Jess make love in Luke's apartment over the diner.
There is where Rory's "first time" should have been!

Thank you!
2/11/2016 c17 jordana60
Being I live in philly and have been to Hershey park numerous times,I would have never guessed you were never what you can find on the Internet these days! I couldn't imagine a more romantic and fitting weekend for should be her home away from was so far as finding out Milo's coming back,I am doing cartwheels all over the house!
2/11/2016 c17 RhizOneill
Love this chapter so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
2/10/2016 c17 11siss7
So sweet...cute!
2/10/2016 c16 RhizOneill
Aww great chapter. Glad they have time to spend together. I can't wait to read more soon.
2/9/2016 c15 7cb150681
Love it ;) Very good really
2/8/2016 c15 jordana60
Omg..to have love poems read to you must be amazing!. To have the other one recognize the poem and recite the next line is unbelievably romantic! I hope the next 12 days go faster than the first 9. I'm waiting for the reunion!
2/8/2016 c15 RhizOneill
Awww love this so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
2/2/2016 c14 jordana60
living in Philadelphia made rory and Jess living there so real. I've been to ristorante le veranda and it is beautiful. and the 4th in Philly is just as you wrote. jess asking rory to dance in the middle of all that was so romantic
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »