for That Part Always Worked

2/2/2016 c14 RhizOneill
Aww so perfect chapter. Really like this so much. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon :)
2/1/2016 c14 11siss7
I like what Rory did for Jess' birthday.
1/26/2016 c13 Nancy
The wedding dress sounds really beautiful; that Lorelai is quite accomplished. Everything went very nicely and smoothly - very good. Good song for the dance. Jess and Rory seem really good together. I like Jess and Rory having a fun evening with Zach and Lane. And, then, everyone is back to real life. Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please.
1/28/2016 c13 jordana60
So Emily is happy for Lorelai and Luke. What a novel approach! Actually, you managed to keep her in character, yet take the edge off. I liked it! It's also great how you do time jumps and don't go into everyday, all the time specifics. It keeps the story going. I don't know if I mentioned it in the last chapter, but it was nice how their first time went. And the message banter was great. The double date didn't really do anything for the story, but it was a nice touch
1/26/2016 c13 RhizOneill
Yay. I am so happy that Luke and Lorelai are now married. I love that both Jess and Rory speeches had quotes from the same author too. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
1/26/2016 c13 siss7
I loved that Lorelai made her own dress.
1/22/2016 c12 Droolia
The outer sect was what you went with? Poor thing. You really couldn't come up with a title...though I did like the play on sect.
1/22/2016 c12 RhizOneill
Aww great chapter. I can't wait for Lorelai and Luke's wedding. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon :)
1/22/2016 c12 7cb150681
Lovelly, just lovelly
1/22/2016 c12 186merdarkandtwisty
great chapter especially the part with Chris and Matt
1/21/2016 c12 11siss7
Can't wait for Luke and Lorelai to get married!
1/19/2016 c1 Guest
Updates loved this chapter
1/20/2016 c11 186merdarkandtwisty
Great chapter. okay so idea for Jess's book
Crossroads because he was a at a cross roads as he wrote it.
1/19/2016 c11 RhizOneill
Yay finally. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
1/19/2016 c11 11siss7