for That Part Always Worked

1/13/2016 c10 Nancy
A very good chapter - and like the it came out too! Nice that Rory's two friends and Jess' two friends are getting close to each other also. That was great valentine's day. More soon please. Nancy
1/13/2016 c10 Droolia
Great surprise! So much more than what I thought he was capable of.
1/12/2016 c10 jordana60
Well that ridiculously romantic!And so Jess and ROry. I like the addition of Kara and Lacy with Matt and a not her dimension to their lives in Philly.
1/12/2016 c10 RhizOneill
Awww so cute. Love this chap. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
1/12/2016 c10 11siss7
That was so freaking cute! My god the fluff was fluffy!
1/8/2016 c1 Guest
Love this story!
1/9/2016 c9 Droolia
I liked the chapter. I liked their interaction. I didn't like her article. It was written fine, but I just felt like it wasn't her. Too personal. More blog like.
1/7/2016 c9 RhizOneill
Awesome chapter. I love this so much. More please soon.
1/6/2016 c9 186merdarkandtwisty
Love it. I hope you do something with Lorelei, Luke, Emily, Richard and Liz reading the article.
1/1/2016 c8 WickedJellicle
One of the best Literati fanfics I've ever read. I deeply appreciate the fact that Rory and Jess are taking time to warm up to each other and that Emily hasn't thrown a tantrum about them like she so often does. Very realistic, beautiful and well written.
1/1/2016 c8 Droolia
Is it weird that I'm super excited for Rory finding her dream home? It sounded so amazing!
1/1/2016 c7 Droolia
Peyton sawyer from oth dated Pete wentz? Peyton or the girl who played her, Hilary burton? I don't remember it from the show, but it's been awhile. And yeah, the fact that not only Pete read his book but his friends enjoying it too does seem far fetched, but only because they don't look like readers. Just pot smokers. Ashlee Simpson reading his book made him lose cool points too. Maybe Natalie Portman would have worked.

I did find it cute that everyone had to ask him if Rory was Lexi. Nice play on the name btw.
12/31/2015 c8 RhizOneill
Awesome chapter. Enjoy reading this. More please soon.
12/31/2015 c8 jordana60
I totally misspoke last chapter when I said I wanted to know what Rory's dress was like. I didn't realize that was the luncheon. The description of her navy dress sounded beautiful. I feel the romantic connection and untapped passion starting to break through the surface and I can't wait till they both realize they were meant for each other!I'm so excited they'll be living in the same city and not doing the long distance thing. Happy new Year!
12/30/2015 c8 merdarkandtwisty
interesting chapter I think Rory was way to easy on her self about her sleeping with Dean. that do you regret it should have been a firm yes. she slept with a married man plain and simple. and she did it more then once. and her getting a bit angry at Jess for calling her the other woman well what did she want him to say the simple fact is Rory was the other woman. I love Rory but I think the fans let her off to easy for sleeping with dean. myself included i'm sure in the past.
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »