for That Part Always Worked

11/22/2015 c3 11siss7
I guess you are going to just have to write more now aren't you...
11/15/2015 c2 RhizOneill
Awesome chapter. Love this so much. More please soon.
11/14/2015 c2 Droolia
Anytime I see inquirer, I think of the national inquirer and it makes the paper seem less legitimate. The history seemed pretty cool. Glad she and Jess are on good terms. Can't wait to see how this all plays out.
11/14/2015 c2 siss7
Hugo Grey was the name of the editor...other than that I really liked this chapter. Can't wait for more.
11/11/2015 c1 Nancy
The guys at Truncheon were nice to Rory - that is good. Jess and Rory had good conversation - again, that is good. The phone call, and you left us with a cliff hang - that is nasty. But makes good sense for us "to tune in next time" and see what happens. So glad that Jess and Rory off to a great start again. (He is infinitely BETTER than Logan the manipulator.) More soon please.
11/11/2015 c1 Guest
Great start! I love lit!
11/11/2015 c1 Kit
Oh I love this story so far! I am so wondering if she got the job. Can't wait to read more!
11/12/2015 c1 RhizOneill
more please soon!
11/11/2015 c1 1DrewSaywer
Argh! I'm so excited you decided to further your story. I can't wait to see how they got to Rory defacing Chilton property. Lol. Great start!
11/11/2015 c1 mari.fisher1
Seriously? Damn ending left me hanging! Can't wait to read more. This sounds like its going to be great!
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14