for That Part Always Worked

12/9/2016 c21 lucel18
Love the way Jess proposed to Rory...great job! Nice to see him be sentimental here...Thank you!.
12/9/2016 c18 lucel18
Wow, that's a lot of money...awesome that you had Francine Hayden apologize to Rory for the way she treated her before...Thank you!
12/9/2016 c14 lucel18
So sweeeeeet...I love that you explore the potential of how their relationship could turn out if Rory really broke up with Logan for good...ugh...they shouldnt have gotten back together in the later seasons, especially the revival one, but it is what it is. Hence, the existence of fanfiction. Thank you so much for writing this fic!
12/9/2016 c13 lucel18
Love that you had them used quotes from the Bronte sisters, even though it wasn't intentional... I'm glad you did, to show how in tuned Jess and Rory are with each other without consciously noticing it, if that makes sense
12/9/2016 c12 lucel18
Lorelai and Jess getting along is something I really wanted to see in canon, especially after he's over his "bad boy" days...Thank you!
12/9/2016 c11 lucel18
Another favorite chapter of mine...Thank you so much!
12/9/2016 c10 lucel18
AWWWWWWWWWW...you make me so happy and giddy with Jess and Rory's time together for Valentine's Day. Thank you!
12/9/2016 c9 lucel18
I love it! Thank you so much for writing it!
12/8/2016 c8 lucel18
Thank you for keeping the characters' personalities so close to canon. I love it, and this chapter. I appreciate the honesty and openness btw our Otp has with each other, especially about Rory sleeping with Dean and who she wished to be her first...likewise with Jess, but it's really timing with these two...they were perfect for each other but he was messed up that it wasn't the right time...then, when he's ready to be with her, she's not (probably still hurt by his departure and by other things he did or didn't do as her boyfriend)...but now in your fic...seems like the right time to be together..Please excuse my rant and thank you so much again!
12/8/2016 c7 lucel18
AWWWWWWWWWW...The way they still look at each other, from an outsider's POV...love it...yeah, I believe that Jess' feelings for Rory never really went away...it just got repressed...Thank you!
12/8/2016 c5 lucel18
AWWWWWWWW...love your fic...Thank you!
12/8/2016 c4 lucel18
LOL...I love you added Richard meeting Jess here...I can't recall if they ever met in canon, but I can picture their first mtg. to be like this (post-redeemed, Jess, of course)..I also love the fact that Jess' second book alluded to his past relationship with Rory. Thank you!
12/8/2016 c1 lucel18
Great start! I love their honesty...Thank you for writing about Literati!
11/27/2016 c35 5snowwygirl4
This story was really great! I loved seeing their relationship grow and everyone else in the story! Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
8/30/2016 c1 Elsasi
Hi,
I really enjoyed reading this story. Not too much drama was involved, which was a plus point. Beautifully written. Keep up the good work! I 'm really looking forward reading the sequel. Take caarr!
205 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »