for That Part Always Worked

8/26/2016 c34 bellapaige88
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

I love Bon Jovi and I cannot believe that I’ve never heard this song.

I love how Luke & lorelai intertwined their speeches.

Aaawwww

Jeez, Lane’s wedding was 5 year ago!

My fave daddy/ daughter son is ‘My little girl by Tim McGraw’

Yay, Luke got to dance with both his girls!
8/26/2016 c33 bellapaige88
My babies are finally married! Gosh, everything was beautiful.
8/26/2016 c32 bellapaige88

I love their nicknames for one another.

I love Lorelai’s relationship with Jess.

It is so much better in a cone. I only want it in a bowl when schnapps is added.
8/26/2016 c31 bellapaige88
Hunter is gonna look so cute in a tux.

Future Mr Rory Gilmore *giggles*
8/25/2016 c29 bellapaige88

I like M & L … always entertaining

He’s gonna be an amazing dad.

Hunter wanted cuddles!

Louise!
8/25/2016 c27 bellapaige88

I was wondering if you were gonna bring up the song *grins*

Family tradition, lane

Buy a new toaster!
8/25/2016 c26 bellapaige88

I’m assuming she’s not pregnant … food poisoning?

Damn, a part of me was hoping for a baby or twins!

Please don’t be something like cancer.

She really wants a baby, doesn’t she?

Don’t wake the baby!
8/25/2016 c25 bellapaige88

They’ll have a scrapbook just of the LOVE sculptures.

We’re planners … we don’t do surprises.

Sweet potato fries are amazing.

I wonder if Hunter is gonna get the same treatment. Or if she will do it to April if she ever sleeps over around her birthday.

Novel style invitations … so cute!

'All about us by He & she'
8/25/2016 c24 bellapaige88

I also have like 60 odd on my Samsung, but still love actual books in my hand.

You know on the show, the chick that plays Sasha is the same chick that plays Anna.

Hopefully you two can make some happy memories there.

Ever writer carries a notebook or something to write and with wherever they go.

I still cannot believe that he hasn’t stayed in contact with his son. That makes me sad.

You’ll go to his wedding, but won’t communicate with him on a regular basis *annoyed*

Wow, Lily has grown up!

It literally has your name on it *giggles*

You can get idea’s for your grown and still have your mum make it. I love goddess beachy type dresses.

I googled it … I can see Rory in that.

Are both Luke and Chris walking her down the aisle?
8/25/2016 c23 bellapaige88

I thought Rory didn’t like seeing the birthing part.

You are not your father, Jess.

Yeah, what if your daughter is gay or transgender!

That’s one way to get over fear.

Wow … I love that name.

How old is April now?
8/25/2016 c22 bellapaige88

Go on the book tour with him! It’s not like you don’t need the cash from work to pill bills.

See!

Such a sweetheart, Matt

You hasn’t done britney spears at least once? I did in highschool. A brunette version. My fave song of her’s has to be ‘When your eyes say it’

That is so cute … I so would have got him a mini Luke outfit also.

Turn the attic into a room for April.
8/25/2016 c21 bellapaige88

No, he’s such a writer *grins*

‘Mirror by Boyce Avenue’

He’s gonna propose by the book!

Wonder if he will read that section on their bridge or their tree.

Why spent money on a room - says the multi-millionaire.

You’re right, Lorelai … Jess probably does.

Oh my thor!

I goggled the ring … nice.
8/25/2016 c20 bellapaige88

25 years between you and a siblings. I have 15 and 16 years between me and my half sisters. It’s funny, cause they’re only a couple of years older than my nephew - so they can take him clubbing when they’re all older.

You know, people are gonna think you two are having a baby when you’re shopping.

Luke get’s his boy!
8/25/2016 c19 bellapaige88

You need a house with a library.

How come Lorelai never got a trust fund?

Grandpa and grandpa?

Your mum’s pregnant. I felt like you hinted at that at Rory’s b’day.

I want twins … a boy and girl!
8/25/2016 c18 bellapaige88

Happy Birthday, Rory.

I have a lot of opal jewelry … love opals, even if I was born in August.

Buy a house & save the rest for retirement.

Okay, maybe make a several hundred charities happy.

Happy birthday, rory!