for That Part Always Worked

8/24/2016 c17 bellapaige88
Screw disney land - I wanna go here!
8/24/2016 c16 bellapaige88
Paris is awesome
8/24/2016 c15 bellapaige88
My partner works away a bit, but we manage. We talk on the phone and text.
8/24/2016 c14 bellapaige88
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or fun facts, sometimes songs that the chapter reminds me of. I talk more to the characters then the writer. If you can understand my reviews, then I applaud you ... anyway enjoy.

Wow!

I’m more of a FF fan than MJ

I wonder how long before Jess moves in with Rory.

You’re with a gilmore now, it will be celebrated every year.
8/24/2016 c13 bellapaige88

Mum’s a shipper!

Of course Paul anker is apart of the wedding.

Amazing vows.

Good song!

Aaawww, loved the speeches.

‘You’ve got away by Shania Twain’
8/24/2016 c11 bellapaige88

*giggles* You did say you’d never say no to her.

Being intimate will make your bond stronger.

‘Bestfriend by Tim Mcgraw’

Sookie is a bridesmaid, right?

Aaawwwww

Only true book lovers would exchange novels as anniversary gifts.
8/24/2016 c10 bellapaige88

You’ll be able to read about it once Jess publishes his new novel.

I don’t believe in or celebrate V-Day. My partner was shocked the first time when I told him that. We spent the weekend camping with friends.

She’s a reporter … attention to detail.

Oliver Twist … you call him dodger. Unless he is referring to the novel that he wrote about you and him.

The fountainhead … nice twist!

That was the cutest thing ever, Jess!

Aaawwww

‘Can’t take my eyes off you’ -my fave version is this jazzy lounge cafe version of youtube.
8/24/2016 c9 bellapaige88

Yeah, it’s a date.

I’ve never seen that one.

‘I choose you by Sara Bareilles’

You two are so married.

Yes, you’re not teenagers anymore.

*squeals*

You’re more than friends.

*giggles* Your first interview is on your soulmate … love that.

He’d do anything for you, Roar.

Wow, you wrote Rory and article amazing. Just reading it, you can tell that she's in love with him and if you read his books, you know his feelings for her. You’re really talented and I am thoroughly enjoying this fic.
8/24/2016 c8 bellapaige88

Aaawww, they’re dancing!

‘Best of Me by Blue’

Because she was an idiot and that was a long time ago, not even worth mentioning.

That’s cause he’s a dick!

Rory has always been Jess's biggest cheerleader.
8/24/2016 c7 bellapaige88

I am happy that she is thinking about it.

*grins* Someone that knows Jess’s novels!

Fall out boy! I love Pete.

Ha, his mrs reads your books! I love how you got Ashlee Simpson reading his books.

Aaawww Pete

‘Stay here forever by Jewel’

See, you changed her appearance and people still recognize her.
8/24/2016 c5 bellapaige88

Her grandfather’s approval will be a big thing to her, too.

Oh, he’s gonna propose now!

Aaawww, his mother’s ring!

Bestman & maid of honour. That means you have to dance together!

Love how Lorelai keeps calling him ‘nephew’

That is so cute!

Jess went to Friday Night Dinner … wow.
8/24/2016 c35 5funkirican
This was an amazing story, you really painted a picture.
When you begin the next one, please consider putting a heads up chapter to this story so we know.
8/24/2016 c4 bellapaige88

That kiss answered my dating question.

She’s Lexi!

I’m surprised he changed her look in the book.

I no one can resist Lorelai gilmore.

Did Richard Gilmore just say something positive about Luke Danes.

*giggles*
8/24/2016 c3 bellapaige88
Are Luke & Lorelai together?
7/29/2016 c35 cmtaylor531
Such a sweet story. I so hope the revival is God to us literatis
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »