for That Part Always Worked

6/26/2016 c33 3RHatch89
Awww... :)
6/26/2016 c33 RhizOneill
Awww so beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon!
6/18/2016 c32 201Daisyangel
Yes please continue this in some way! Either in this story or in a sequel. I just read all of this story in two days and love it.
6/17/2016 c9 Daisyangel
Loved the article, very well done!
6/15/2016 c32 Nancy
A great story. they are so happy and I wish I could read some of "Hunter's Tale" - it sounds exciting. I like the idea of a sequel picking up about their first anniversary. (Taylor - ice cream truck - at their reception; now that could be a lot of fun. Hope Kirk is around for that!) More soon please.
6/16/2016 c32 jordana60
Not only is the Lit banter perfection, the dialogue between every single character is quick and witty and intelligent, and I can't wait to see what Jess has planned after the wedding.I got really sad when you said the story was coming to a close, but then you mentioned a sequel and I felt much better!. I would love to see them as a married couple living in Philly with their friends. Meanwhile, I am really excited for the wedding
6/15/2016 c32 Droolia
I have no idea where you are planning on having them go before Spain. Nothing that is special to them outside of stars hollow or worth more than a day trip. So I'm assuming it's somewhere really cool that Rory would love, like Hershey, Pennsylvania. I hope that's not where you're planning on going. Been there, read that.
6/15/2016 c32 RhizOneill
Awww love this so much. I can't wait to read the wedding chapter soon.
6/15/2016 c32 3jessec12
Aww, so much love! :) I think that would be a great idea to start a new story that picks up a year or so later. Super excited for the wedding and honeymoon, I know it'll be great!
6/14/2016 c32 3RHatch89
Awesome :)
5/30/2016 c31 Droolia
I'm glad you didn't have them have a bachelor/ette party. Doesn't seem them at all. Quiet and low key is how I would expect them to spend their time.
5/27/2016 c31 lena
this was such a fantastic chapter! i really enjoy this fic and how sweet jess and rory are with each other :")
5/27/2016 c31 3jessec12
Can't wait for the wedding!
5/27/2016 c31 RhizOneill
Awww brilliant. More please soon :)
5/26/2016 c31 3RHatch89