for That Part Always Worked

4/19/2016 c27 3jessec12
Aw, of course she wants to try on her dress every night. :) Great chapter!
4/18/2016 c27 Charrell
Great chapter!
4/18/2016 c27 3RHatch89
Awesome update :)
4/18/2016 c27 RhizOneill
Awww great chapter again. More of this soon please.
4/13/2016 c26 RhizOneill
Awww poor them. I really felt for them. More please soon.
4/13/2016 c26 7cb150681
This is really good ;) Like the twist a lot. And them being so in to it and so sad about not being it was very good ;)
4/13/2016 c26 3jessec12
It's nice that Emily is helping out with the wedding planning. And the pregnancy scare was well-written. They're going to be great parents, but it's good they're waiting until after they're married.
4/12/2016 c26 Droolia
Emotional chapter! Poor things! I can imagine how she felt hoping against hope that she was pregnant and being devastated when she found out she wasn't. At least they weren't actual trying. I think that would be an even tougher pill to swallow.
4/12/2016 c26 11siss7
A little drama never hurt anyone...and couples fight! Everything can't be rainbows and sunshine...with that said little hoodlums would adorable!
4/12/2016 c26 chelsbaby
Hmm...I feel like something is wrong with Rory... I just can't put my finger on it. A
Good chapter :)
4/7/2016 c25 Nancy
A great chapter. I really enjoyed the many details you provided. Everything is going so wonderfully for them; even Emily is being kind and helpful. I understand Rory wanting her dad at her wedding, but Luke has always been there for her and her mom, has always supported them, has always loved them. Christopher the slime never did any of those things for them, never. I am very conflicted about that, but it is Rory's (your writing) wedding. thanks. More soon please.
4/7/2016 c25 Droolia
It's so cool that they went to all those Love sculpture paces. It's kind of made me want to do something like that too.
4/7/2016 c25 jordana60
This Love Sculpture quest is so romantic!. The fact that Jess understands Rory so much and loves her craziness is amazing. You must have done so much research on the different parks and museums across the country and it added a depth to the chapter having all the facts. I love that you keep the story moving along by not weighing it down with details of every stop and event and conversation,but you give us enough info on them so we don't feel like we're missing out, and you concentrate on Rory and Jess. As far as a quote, there are just too many to choose, and if I did, by that time, you will be way past the wedding!
4/7/2016 c25 RhizOneill
Love this so much. I find it cute that Jess loves to hold Hunter. Looking forward to read the next chapter soon.
4/5/2016 c21 Droolia
This was a beautiful chapter. The way he proposed to her, the hot dog stand and the short excerpt from the new book, wow. A lot of thought and planning went into it. And Emily was supportive! That was shocking even if she was more accepting of him.
205 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »