for Prisoner Exchange, a Documentary

5/13/2020 c28 missfites
Absolutely fantastic store. I just slammed through this in a day. You honestly had me in tears. You are an amazing writer and this is one of the best SOA stories I have read
6/18/2019 c28 Guest
I could never express to you how much this fic means to me. It was one of the first Happy fics I read once I got back into Tumblr and search his name.
In my opinion, Happy is open to interpretation. He was such a vague character in the show, being a major player but not much on his life or actual personality. I’ve seen so many different variations of Happy, to someone who can get soft, who can’t get soft. Your version of him is my favorite. This fic inspired me to write a little about him myself and I’ve always tried to base my Happy off your Happy bc it’s SO GOOD. I love the plot line too. Like I’ve actually stayed up late at night creating my own versions of your fic in my head based off meeting at a prisoner exchange program. I literally couldn’t thank you enough for writing this. I love it so much, and even though I’ve poured my heart out on a few chapters and I’m sure I missed a few chapter reviews being too eager to read on but I just really want you to know this fic is STUCK ON ME FOREVER. I follow your tumblr (how I found this) and i May be mistaken but I don’t think you have any other Happy fics. If you do decide to write more for him, please know I already love it as you do such a good job and that I’m always going to be in your corner as a fan.
6/18/2019 c27 Guest
so so so so so so so so happy, I love that she got it off her chest and I love the raw emotion in Happy. I couldn’t think of a better way to describe how he might be after losing his love and losing ALL his brothers. It’s crazy.
6/18/2019 c26 Guest
honestly I’m so broken over them being broken up and so clearly still in love. I don’t have any words for the way this chapter makes me feel because I’m still heartbroken
6/18/2019 c25 Guest
my heart literally hurts so much, Happy Lowman you piece of shit WHYYYYYYYYYYY
I know why he did it, Elle knows why he did it (sort of) but the added betrayal will always ruin it. I’m just so hurt for Elle who got shot and came back. I can feel the heartbreak honestly.
6/18/2019 c24 Guest
they’re so fucking cute
6/18/2019 c23 Guest
I’m so hurt that Elle was willing to give up - BUT again, this story is so realistic! I can’t imagine a person will NO life experience in violence like this would stick around after getting shot. Like I wanna be like “ELLE GO BACK” but at the same time she’s so smart. I wish Happy chased her down further but also, it’s so admirable that he’d let her leave - knowing genuinely that’s whats good for her. Knowing that four years later she still hopes for him mends my heart but only a little.
6/18/2019 c22 Guest
wowwowowowowowwwowowow this isn’t my first time readin this but by gosh does it still HURT ugh
6/18/2019 c21 Guest
I love that he was going to surprise her, I love that he DIDNT say that he missed her because that’s such a Happy thing to do. I love his response to her in front of the other sons because that’s how you know he really does love her.
Again, you do an amazing job writing Happy Lowman as Happy Lowman
6/18/2019 c20 Guest
If the fic ended here, I would be full and happy. I would dream of other shenanigans they would get into but of course I already know what happens because I’ve read this before and my heart hurts with anticipation because this scene is so domestic and happy and Elle is coming into her feelings and UGH
6/17/2019 c19 Guest
more wholesomeness. Another great thing about this story is that I feel like when the sons interact in this story it’s genuine. It’s exactly how they would interact. It’s not overtly playful making it seem unrealistic but equally immature as we ALL know the boys are. I feel like you did a really good job exploring everyone here.
6/17/2019 c18 Guest
I loveeee the insight on Happy, I love how angry he is. I loveeee that he’s PISSED. Ugh this is a wholesome chapter
6/17/2019 c17 Guest
SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX
So highly anticipated, worth the wait
6/17/2019 c16 Guest
This is the chapter I spend all my time thinking about. That kitchen scene is just DELECTABLE!
It’s perfect the way it is subtle, not an overly showy gesture of romance and incredibly sensual all in one. There has yet to be something else that I’ve read of Happy that is MORE Happy than this. I mean, in my own writing I can’t tell you how often I’ve tried to re-create this type of scene of him. Maintaining his inability to express emotion, while still feeling and just being passionate in a subtle manner. I mean, I make my own fantasies based off that scene. I just want you to know that this WHOLE story on Happy is very important to me as a reader, I have nothing that relates me to any of these characters yet I feel like this story is apart of me through my love of SOA, through how well you develops plots and characters and how well you encompassed Happy. I really really love it and could e-read your story over and over again ️
6/17/2019 c15 Guest
stilling pinning for Happy!
As. It. Should. Be!