for The Morning After

11/26/2016 c1 1Sofie.C
I am in total agreement with you, because getting separated and running away does not really solve any problems at all. So, if there is still love, trying to really work on problems, is worth every effort.
And my interpretation of TFA will always be, that Leia and Han have been very much in love all the
time. I definitely think they would have been able to face the challenges and struggles of their life together, instead of running back "to what we were both best at ...".

Facing things together, just like you have described in "The Morning After", a title, which can be seen simply referring to the morning after Surprises and Sweets, but also more figuratively referring to having overcome "the lowest point in their marriage". You have only given us hints of what has occurred to them, but it is enough to sense they have found a way to work it out by being honest with each other and taking responsibility for their parts in the struggle. This is very much alike we have last seen them in ROTJ.
In my mind Mia-eille might have been a product of this process. The background to her name is really cute and I also like the idea of throwing a second girl into the Solo bunch. If they are anything like their mother, they should be able to keep their bothers at bay and twist their Dad around their little fingers.

Oh, and I think you have solved the mystery why Joacim is a still bloomer when it comes to escaping his crip on his own: He has an older brother who gets him out of that, so there is simply no need to perform that task on his own.

And if you are ever going to be inspired to write down that drake storyline, I will gladly read it.
Thank you for sharing this lovely fic!
9/18/2016 c1 Jedi Kes Solo
I like this Solo family. I hope you have more shots up your sleeves!
3/27/2016 c1 Guest
So kyut
2/11/2016 c1 9NikitaKaralis
What a great short-fic about your Solo family! I love your AU Star War's war! I am sad that Leia and Han had a rough patch! I'm glad Han choose Leia over the booze. Excellent job as always!
1/16/2016 c1 solo-kid
This story, along with Surprises and Sweets, were great. I love the family dynamic. I would be really interested in reading a story about what happens between wherever you decide to end An Unexpected Journey and this spot in time. I would definitely read that story
1/1/2016 c1 danielle12m
I definitely want to see what happens next!
12/20/2015 c1 18AmyGoddess
Yes please to the story that expands on Han's drinking problems that you mentioned above.
11/18/2015 c1 Bluburry
Fantastic story. Thank you.
11/15/2015 c1 5DanishCookieBlueBox
I absolutely want to know more, please do write about the dark times!
11/14/2015 c1 CorellianFan
The interaction between Han and Leia and their children was sweet and funny! What a beautiful family! Pls continue:)
11/12/2015 c1 Jillyb
So sweet, and yet it sounds like they've had some of Han's inner demons causing problems...I want more!
11/11/2015 c1 Guest
I don't know how you manage to effortlessly combine warm and fuzzy with heartache, but you do. You HAVE to put the background story in writing. Please!
11/11/2015 c1 362Old4This2
Another lovely little slice of life. If you want to go further, that would be great.
11/11/2015 c1 5popmuzik68
I just happened upon this and wanted to let you know that it was beautifully done!
11/11/2015 c1 170StatsGrandma57
I loved this piece. If you want to go more into what went on before they got to this point, do it!
16 Page 1 2 Next »