for Dragon Chronicles 1: Muggle-Raised Champion

1/9 c7 Quaziemoto
I know this is an old story, but I still like to read ever now and then!
As for those people that send you bad reviews, tell them to write there own stories if they can even write? They can stuff it.

"Love this series of stories" keeps this 76 YO DOM, going back to re-read it again and again, it's better than a lot of the stories I read.
1/11 c33 Raeger
Small note: It might have been nice to see Professor Babbling's reaction to Harry's rune project with the balls. The project certainly was a wonderfully creative idea, and that moment would have been a nice payoff that further reinforced our appreciation of the protagonist's unique blend of interests and talents in this story.
1/11 c32 Raeger
Brilliant! A great read overall. Your take on the first task was hilarious, and the overall fic was rather novel.
1/9 c3 Dayside
I'm dropping. This harry potter is far, FAR too stupid. He didn't even ask what the fuck the tournament is about.
12/16/2021 c18 Guest
Maybe now he will go after Hermione! (I know, I know, but I can dream, right?)
12/15/2021 c1 Guest
All this suffering and you saddle the poor kid with DAPHNE? That's just mean.
12/13/2021 c33 owl3764
Totally enjoyed this one. Great ideas and well written.
I'm looking forward to the sequel shortly, even if you're still in the process of finishing it. I usually dodge unfinished stories, generally because I'll need to re-read the whole story again. Staying that though... no worries, your work is worth it.
Kind regards.
11/28/2021 c32 Chazarabriseis
11/25/2021 c21 khatre
It continuiously surprises me how so many people in the HP fandom are willing to excuse the blatant racism of purebloods as "its part of their culture. and if you have magic you must adapt to their culture"
11/25/2021 c8 khatre
"I refuse to do so under such unsafe conditions."
YES! All of the YES!
As a mother JKR should have KNOWN this before the first word was printed in the first Harry Potter book!
11/16/2021 c21 bigbodybot
I don’t really understand how he is so tolerant and forgiving. Both of his relatives and everyone else who has done him wrong. It’s a strange contrast to his confidence in dealing with Snape.
11/4/2021 c13 iamthewalrein
I have read several Harry misses Hogwarts stories, and was not a fan due to some infuriating decisions by the authors (e.g. Vernon violently killing Hedwig or Harry being beaten close to death). I'm so glad you didn't go with something like that. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a bit of reasonable dark stuff, but not something that makes me immediately just want to stop reading. Needless to say, this is better than I expected, and excited to continue reading!
11/2/2021 c33 21Thunder-Death
That was an amazing story! I love it!
10/21/2021 c32 2SpSt
i really enjoyed your story. You have a wondeful style and the plot was very interesting!
10/12/2021 c32 Eleesar
Very good story. Thanks for the good reading.
2,504 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »