FanFiction.Net
for Kaleidoscope of destiny

8/20/2017 c4 55Gundam Kaiser
We're really getting some storyline now, and boy, is it some heavy stuff - just the way I like it!

I'm excited to see where things go from here.
6/13/2017 c3 Gundam Kaiser
Finally got around to finishing what there of the fic, and I just wanted to say that I am IMMENSELY pleased that someone actually went and decided to try and do something of substance with the elements introduced in FORCE.

Thank you - no, seriously, *thank you*, for writing this.
10/8/2016 c1 Gundam Kaiser
On the one hand, you've got some mildly severe spelling/grammar problems.

On the OTHER hand, 1) your premise acknowledges Force as canon, and that was my favorite part of the saga; and more importantly 2) despite the mechanical/technical issues, your ability to set a scene and draw the reader's interest is phenomenal. So I'm very definitely interested in seeing where the story goes from here, both in terms of learning more about how the Eclipse incident went down (so far we have a veteran body-count of 3, but no indication of what happened to any of the characters who were actually introduced in that incident), and in terms of seeing the drama that continues to unfold in its aftermath.
11/30/2015 c3 60michelous
Liked much hope for more soo
11/24/2015 c2 1HollowPointBullet
I wonder where this story is headed to. I've read unconventional setting and pairings such as Day In the Life, but they offered a story with which the reader can at least empathise with whatever is happening, making them worthy a read. Then again, maybe Author-san doesn't really intend to pursue a plot to follow? I commend Author-san for the challenging premise, though.
I wish that you continue to write this for those who find this entertaining, but I can't promise that you'll ever see me again. My loss, right?
Well, good luck!
-AruruNijiChan
11/22/2015 c2 60michelous
Liked much hope for more soon
11/14/2015 c1 michelous