for His Pull, Her Push (Discontinued)

10/7/2017 c1 Guest
There are only 9 Alistair/OC fanfics, 9!
This was the only good one.
10/7/2017 c1 Guest
DAMN YOU!
10/1/2017 c1 MissMaria4
Aaw gosh, that's such a shame.. But it is still your decision and I respect that. Thank you for writing the story and for allowing us to read it. Thank you for your dedication to the story. I'm sad to see it go
9/26/2017 c1 Goldielover
Sorry to see this one go. Thank you for what did get written.
4/30/2017 c11 Guest
AGH i love this story oh soooo much! I hope there's an update soon on the progress or something! I genuinely love this story and can't wait for any update!
3/7/2017 c11 Guest
It's been a whole year. Where are you?!
2/3/2017 c11 Guest
I want to read the next chapter, but it's not here!
Update for us!
11/16/2016 c11 2farrahjohnson21
please update
11/5/2016 c11 1Hd enshrined
U-P-D-A-T-E PLEASE!
9/21/2016 c11 Robin Rokossovsky
I think I've never been addicted to a story so fast. The characters, their personality are so well written (especially Alistair of course) , and the storyline flows perfectly. Each interaction between Remy and the Cullen are adorable : Emmett and his antics, Jasper and his caring attitude, etc. No wonder why I had to read your story in one day!
I'm so glad that you didn't discontinued this amazing story, although I don't understand you want to re-vamped it, because it seems perfect for me! :)
Am amazing work!
Ps: Sorry if made any mistakes, I'm French by the way!
9/14/2016 c11 Guest
Can you please update? I really want to know what happens next.
8/28/2016 c11 CrystalVixen93
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz.
7/17/2016 c1 MinuetMog
I really hope you continue writing this story! I absolutely love it and find myself going back to it in hope that you updated it. This is definitely one of my favorites and by no means do I find your OC to be a "Mary Sue".
4/3/2016 c11 rissbenzo
this story is beautiful. please update soon.
3/23/2016 c11 MACMONKEY
Love it and can't wait for the next chapter!(:
77 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »