for The Woman Out of Time

8/18/2018 c1 CaesarKrest
I like the story, i really do but there is just something about how it's written that makes me stop reading. This is the third time i tried Reading this story but i cant get past that it all feels off. Props to you for making me intrested though.
6/7/2018 c12 HairyLimey
Please tell me this story is not dead.
11/21/2017 c12 Paladin Bailey
Good chapter as always. Keep it up.
11/21/2017 c12 coduss
lol, when preston pulled ada's hand down i thought he was going to say "Sorry, but we just got word of a settlement that needs your help, let me mark it on your map" and i couldnt help but shudder. i swear...i've been freaking traumatized by that now...

if i had one complaint about fallout 4, it would be the damn settlement quest system. or at least the frequency of them...well, that and making the BoS go back to being just a bunch of massive dicks instead of massive, but helpful, dicks.
11/15/2017 c1 Guest
Only the male was a soldier the wife wasn't even if you play as her
11/7/2017 c12 Sasori
Awesome story very detail oriented story I enjoyed it.
11/8/2017 c12 Stormbreaker Herald of Night
I’m interested
11/7/2017 c12 djmegamouth
I’m interested . I’m always interested. Please don’t stop
11/7/2017 c11 Blaze1992
Huh surprised she didn't try to make a "flyer" unit.
11/7/2017 c10 Blaze1992
NONONONO

Do not give that shame of a brotherhood more troops, Lyon's is the only right brother-hood the rest are nothing but greedy cowards.
11/7/2017 c7 Blaze1992
Okay that's one way of dealing with scumbags please tell me she uses some heavy duty soap afterword's?
11/6/2017 c4 Blaze1992
Okay what why the hell would she sleep with a random gruffy stranger after all the BS she has gone threw in less than a couple of days?
11/6/2017 c1 Blaze1992
Okay I am confused where's Nora?
5/18/2017 c11 vader634
wonder how its gonna go when eddy winter shows upp in this fanfic both have the name winter
5/16/2017 c11 djmegamouth