for Oikayachi drabbles

5/16/2020 c4 Sapphirericeball
Holy $hit, Holy $hit! I absolutely loved theses stories! Please write more these were so amazing! They were so beautiful.
(﹏)
4/5/2017 c4 Beda
These chapters were perfect! Love. Love. Love. This ship! Oikawa x Yachi for daysssss. Keep it up!
1/26/2017 c4 hobo ghost
This is so cute! Good work
6/29/2016 c4 Guest1123
I hope this isn't one of the stories on hiatus. I really like these drabbles. I hope you write more. The rare pair needs more love!
2/21/2016 c4 BooksWriteMusic
Omg this is such a good story! Please keep writing! I didn't really ship this before but now it's my otp!
2/16/2016 c4 towuu
AWH! I- Gr- It's so cute! Adorable Oikayachi3 Much love.
2/15/2016 c4 17BlackCatNeko999
This just kept getting better and better ;)
Thank you and your friend for making me enjoy this wonderful pairing. Can't wait to read more!
1/28/2016 c3 towuu
...I ship Oikayachi and it is thanks to you. THIS IS ALL SO BEAUTIFUL LIKE... I CANNOT. I am literally saying this to every little drabble you have here.. it's so majestic. GAH! Both writers are wonderful and amazing and I love the style, it fits. I got plothounds barking ideas in my ears and GAH! BRAIN! STOP!.. Furthermore, I love this ship now and I cannot- I love. I can't make coherent sentences. It's so good. All amazing.
1/28/2016 c3 BlackCatNeko999
This one was so cute I couldn't stop smiling while reading it :)
I have a lot of fun reading those drabbles so please write more.
1/27/2016 c1 21xXRottWeilerXx
oh my god! And i thought i was the ONLY one who secretly ships them! loved this one, very sweet and in character. hope to see more of you
1/26/2016 c2 1DStrange
How dare you. I already have enough ships to put every navy in the entire world to shame and then this story had to come along.

Like? How can they be so cute? Wtf? Please give me more of this, I'm going to go insane. I'm already insane. But still.

WTF?! There's so much chemistry I don't understand!
1/15/2016 c2 17BlackCatNeko999
Awww. You're really making me like those two more and more. Great job with this chapter.
1/11/2016 c1 BlackCatNeko999
This is so cute and fluffy. I love it!
12/16/2015 c1 trashbagprincess
This is so cute! Don't worry, you're not alone about OikaYachi! I literally considered the ship yesterday and thought of how cute it is (and it kind of makes sense somewhat, if Haikyuu! was a shoujo lol). Please PLEASE continue this! I really enjoy shipping Yachi with random characters that I feel that she complements in some sense (Kenyachi, for example~) B) There are literally no other shippers of this OTP, we must find othersss :)
11/27/2015 c1 chaomi
Worry not...you're not the only one. I find the idea of their pairing promising. A sly guy flirting with a paranoid and blushing girl. it's cute how yachi reacts to oikawa. haha. on that note, i wouldn't mind kuroo x yachi coz i'm so weird crack pairings make me happy for some reason.

this would be so awesome if both teams (karasuno and aoba johsai) found out! but then, tobio-chan might get mad (or not care at all...haha), shoyo confused and iwaizumi worried for the paranoid girl (and act like a sort-of protective big bro...*daze*)

thank you and hope you make more.
16 Page 1 2 Next »