for Dragon Ball Oozaru

11/16/2020 c3 Popettei pap
cOntInue REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE dOnt sTop dA sTory is amAzing REEEEEEE EEEEEE
8/21/2018 c3 1Abyss Trinity
Hey I use to be astral trinity, I've read this fanfiction again and I have to say it is pretty good and it has crazy potential.
6/16/2016 c3 DB O
Is this fanfic abandoned? I hope not because Goten and Trunks training to get stronger fanfics are really rare.
2/3/2016 c3 DB O
Please continue this amazing fanfic.
11/27/2015 c3 DB O
Read chapter 6 of db super manga, trust me you will like it.
11/23/2015 c3 astral trinity
are you planning to give them ss2, ss3, ss4, ssg and ssg blue forms? or super saiyan blue for short.
11/23/2015 c3 DB O
I hope that you know that the stonger a saiyan is they can overcome the tail weakness. Like in the saiyan saga, Nappa got his tail grab but it didn't work because he was a saiyan of high class.
11/22/2015 c3 DB O
Hmmm I forgot to ask but will Goten and Trunks experience zenkai.
11/22/2015 c3 Fang
Question, are you just going to have them become ssg's or are you going to do both ssg and ssg blue?
11/22/2015 c3 Chi
Do the boys know that now that they have tails that they have a power boast and that they can transform into Oozaru?
11/22/2015 c3 Fang
Thanks for the chapter and answering my reviews. In the situation that thier in Trunks would act like that. Goten is like his father who is pretty carefree and had his forging Trunks in character.
11/22/2015 c3 astral trinity
thanks for updating and awesome chapter.
11/22/2015 c3 DB O
Trunks was pretty in character to me but since his dad is dead it makes sense for him to change. The chapter was amazing, keep up the good work.
11/22/2015 c3 2FAHJONNY
Could you possibly have Goku come back and teach the boys fusion? And come you make power levels or some kind of power ranking scale in comparison to their fathers and just their strength in general.
11/21/2015 c2 Fang
I just realised that some of the Namekians should have sense the coming of Goten and Trunks. They have training in ki or could it be that the boys was so injured and really low on ki like death like that the Namekians didn't feel them.
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »