for Star Wars: Chosen Pillars

5/6 c7 4Monster King
Great job please continue
2/11 c1 2LONE RANGER 97
This is a very interesting AU story
1/4/2019 c7 4Nightshadeclifford
Please continue it’s really good!
5/31/2017 c7 11Rnij
Please continue this! I'm loving the development and the personality of the characters. You capture them so well!
7/23/2016 c5 12Ambiguous Cake
Wow, Herion makes an appearance here! And poor obi Wan, so trapped in his own mind and fear. Hopefully this helps him a little bit and he can gain the courage he needs :D looking forward to the next chapter!
4/15/2016 c4 Ambiguous Cake
Lol, planet hyrule. And an exchange program of sorts, this certainly sounds interesting enough, definitely looking forward to wait happens next!
3/23/2016 c3 Ambiguous Cake
Yes, obi Wan is very accident prone. Or just plain unlucky here. Ganon is just out to get him, but luckily he has an angel. Also, I love your imagery of things. It hit me recently that mine is lacking, but yours is amazing!
I can't remember if you mentioned this or not, but will we see link or zelda? If you can't say, that's fine too.
2/26/2016 c2 Ambiguous Cake
Got some more details and added a few more theories, but a slow chapter is necessary sometimes. Hopefully, things will pick up again in the next one, looking forward to it!
2/10/2016 c1 Ambiguous Cake
This is amazing and astounding and really well thought out. The details flow together so seamlessly, overlapping both stories together. It's a lot of fun to read, too, well written and easy to relate to. Definitely looking forward to more!
11/16/2015 c1 2Rzen
This is amazing! I was bored and started to look up LoZ crossovers. I thought a Star Wars and LoZ crossover sounded really interesting, but I didn't expect to find much. I'm so glad I found this gem! I hope you keep going with it because it is simply amazing so far. It is hard to find good crossovers. This is one of the ones that I would put everything I'm doing down to read the next chapter. Also, you possess a very well composed style of writing.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service