FanFiction.Net
for Lonely, But Not Forever (Remastered)

5/22 c17 Arika 24
GARTH X KATE SUCKS!
2/16 c17 Russian Dreamer
Humphrey and Alex are a good couple. I would like to see the end of the story where Alex has children with Humphrey. This was the best Alpha and Omega fic I've read. Even if you quit writing this fic, I just want to say that it was not in vain that I spent a WHOLE DAY reading this work.
2/15 c16 Russkij CHitatel
I want to say that it was a WONDERFUL STORY. I read it all day without stopping. Alex and Humphrey are a wonderful couple. I'd like to see them finally have children.
And I would like to see the end of this story.
This is now my favorite Alpha and Omega fic!
Even if you quit writing fic, I will still tell you that the time spent reading this work was worth it! (Sry for my eng).
7/9/2021 c17 B1ackWarrior
Looking forward for future updates
3/16/2020 c1 ChunkyRagu24
Plz update this story! It’s my absolute favorite!
11/16/2019 c16 VMAN ALPHA WOLF
i actually love this story hope u update very soon u r very talented and I can't wait to see ur next chapter. and how u put in the words of wisdom and it was very inspiring. hope to see u update this very soon my bro keep up the good work
10/13/2019 c16 crimsonotic
Amazing chapter! So glad you don't forget about this story because it is amazing and has so much potential. Keep up all the hard work and know your writing is awesome!
10/13/2019 c7 2the king alpha
wait how would a log sled do a flip wait shit im missing the point, nevermind continue
10/13/2019 c16 ChunkyRagu24
Great chapter! Glad you updated a great story of yours!
10/12/2019 c16 22TheRavenMocker
LET ME GET THE PIECE OF THAT WOLF WHO IS HUNTING HUMPHREY.
*SUPER SAIYAN OMNI GOD* AHHHHHHH
Anyways, awesome godly chapter my boi. I can't wait to see what's about to happen next!
10/12/2019 c16 2KeithTheLoneWolf
This chapter definitely had a ton of twists and turns to it and now Kate and the gang are in great danger. I do wonder though if Humphrey will take Kate back if they do happen to come face to face with each other again. Now don't get me wrong, Alex is an amazing husky but I feel Kate and Humphrey should be together. She's risking soo much to find him and it's driving her up crazy street. Anyways amazing work on this chapter, Zach. I'm so definitely excited for the next chapter of this wonderful story!
7/27/2019 c15 mike
PLEASE continue the story man. Its so awesome, and I want to see where it goes. I love your work so far keep it up!.
6/10/2019 c15 Guest
My favorite story of all time. I hope some day it gets finished in some way. I wish you the best, love your writing.
4/14/2019 c9 TheSilverUmbreon
Hutch catchin' ALL THE MILFS
HutchXmilf harem?
3/13/2019 c15 22TheRavenMocker
Awww I thought it was gonna be another lemon. Guess not lol. AWESOME CHAAAAAAAPTERONI!
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »