for The Other Arthur

1/1/2016 c31 2Crisdin
Excellent!
12/27/2015 c27 Crisdin
Cliffie! Please don't make us wait long for the next chapter!
12/19/2015 c24 Guest
So suspenseful! Loving this.
12/10/2015 c17 Guest
More and more complex. I have no idea where you are going with this and I love that. The cost of being an avid reader is that you get good at predicting what's next. It's awesome that I can't predict anything in this story!
12/9/2015 c15 Crisdin
No, no. Can't just leave us there! Who was the woman and why is she bleeding? Back to the keyboard, you.
12/7/2015 c15 JustWannaSay
I am really enjoying your story, it's very well crafted, but I have to ask, in this chapter who is Nick? I thought Cassie was with Jake and Rowan?
12/6/2015 c14 Crisdin
This is an excellent story- two stories actually, the past and present. I look forward to the updates.
12/3/2015 c11 Crisdin
Wow, that was intense. I can't figure out why you aren't getting a ton of reviews. This is a great story.
Speak up, people! Show the author some love!
12/3/2015 c9 Crisdin
"Someone watched too much Startrek"...loved that! Really well written scene.
11/28/2015 c8 Crisdin
It's the weekend and I am just catching up with my reading- so this review is about three chapters. First, the writing is flawless. No typos, no spelling errors to distract the reader. I know from personal experience how hard that is to achieve. Second, you have a good grasp of the characters and keep them "true". And third, this is an excellent mystery that will keep us coming back for more. Two mysteries, actually- past and present. Nicely woven! And good for you, giving Jenkins a more active role. He is a rich character that usually spends too much time in the background.
11/27/2015 c8 Darxetta
I am loving this story so far, even though Jenkins is old, he is still cite, keep up the amazing work. BTW when does Morgan La Fey show up?
11/25/2015 c5 Guest
Excellent read! So intriguing! Two thumbs up.
11/17/2015 c3 Crisdin
I am totally hooked. Great job building the suspense. I have many things I want to know and will be eagerly waiting for more.
11/15/2015 c1 Crisdin
You know, I used to read every single story here. But after a while, I began to get impatient with the people who start good stories and then abandon them, so I no longer read anything until it is at least a few chapters in. I made an exception for this as the story line intrigued me. Glad I did. Liked it a lot. Please, please, please continue.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service