for Nuclear Winter Soldier

7/29/2019 c4 Guest
This is FANTASTIC and Points fingers at holes all over... Also... I got an Ideaaaaa... You know momma deathclaw that you return the egg too... Why not strike up a deal... She helps, and in return you Let her have the occasional Raider feast... Same goes with Gatorclaws, they could really help to rebuild, and they are smarter than they look? Also... USS MASSACHUSSETS... Have him Start rebuilding... And Go down to fall river and find an OLD GEM of a ship.
7/9/2017 c4 2Hercules8
I am really liking the story so far! Keep up the good work. :D
7/9/2017 c3 Hercules8
I love the fight scenes in this story! They're like fight scenes from an action film, they are that awesome! :D
7/9/2017 c1 Hercules8
This is pretty cool story idea! :D
11/21/2016 c4 4Powerslammer
I really enjoyed this chapter, every bit of it. How you had Nate lure the Swan into a Vlad Tepes style trap was well done and very detailed. And I'm like where this Cait/Nate thing is going. I find it to be very humorous and original. What I think I like the most about this story is the fact that your character has a history and reputation prior to the start of the story, and I like how you keep mentioning it and how it pertains to his choices today. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
11/20/2016 c4 kid-kaos295
thought the fight was pretty good. and asking just for the sake of it, is nate getting a harem?
8/9/2016 c3 kid-kaos295
is blazkowicz a supernova?
8/8/2016 c3 43BenRG
He's a nasty one, that's for certain. However, he's a monster that The World Before /created/ rather than one that was born. Maybe, just maybe, when the world has turned to hell, only a monster has a prayer of making things right.

It will be interesting to see what happens when he finally catches up with Father. Will he be so disconnected from the world that he will fight for the Instutite because, in a twisted way, it is his family? Or will he see Shaun as more of the same of what is wrong with the world and decide that it is his business to put him down because, as his son, Shaun in his responsibility to deal with?
8/7/2016 c3 4Powerslammer
A very good chapter. I loved how Tommy recognized Nate, and how Cait was impressed by his fighting skills. Obviously, this guy was such a badass, that even a century after he last walked the earth, he's still making an impression. Can't wait to see who else he brings devastation to.
8/6/2016 c3 Xolsis
I like your Nathan as a guy who doesn't take shit from anyone and who backs up every word he says. Good to have you back was starting to get worried and I hope you're doing alright.
8/6/2016 c3 16Mandalore the Survivor
Very interesting, what Minutemen was more direction if you will, they end up getting too cocky and stuff, that was one of their down falls. Preston Garvey is just one of very few who held true to the cause.

If Nate does chose join Minutemen, he could very well be the thing they need, but given his focus is on rescuing his son, that will take some time.

Now Cait is interesting, she reminds me great deal of Jack, despite mild disapproves, she is definitely among my most favorite of companions in Fallout history. Looking forward into seeing Nate's other interactions with companions.

Be pretty damn funny how he voiced his thoughts on the threesome Cait keeps suggesting to Piper. Good luck, till next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!
1/22/2016 c2 Iamleath
Wow! What a start to a fantastic idea. I do hope that you will continue would be epic.
12/17/2015 c2 deadal
a elite soldier seeking his child... i guess he will do nothing but seeking his child and when he find him... ...
As a soldier, i imagine he is good as salvaging weapons for mods, but not really at building those mod.
Barehand, blade, every kind of gun, explosive, those are given... what about survival? Battlefield with assisted armor and heavy energy weapon make survival a bit useless, but he seem to know how to sneak...
Do not answer me, just publish the third chapter and show more about Mr Reese
12/17/2015 c2 2ShatteredDestiny
Short, but fun. Cant wait until you write more.
Cheers