for Disorder

1/23 c2 Guest
I hope things get better for your friend. God bless their souls
3/3/2018 c1 Guest
This was beautiful! Loved it
5/12/2017 c1 14Sanctuary Dreamer
I really really like this story. Is it offensive? Not really. Perhaps a tad inappropriate for the time period it was written in. But I still enjoyed reading it. What happened in France was really very sad. The story was very reminiscent of the sadness and pain that France went through.
5/1/2017 c2 Guest
Love it will pray for her too!
3/16/2016 c2 TheMadHatterNamedLily
Poor you...this was months ago but still, I'm sure she's okay.
11/19/2015 c2 Rebecca Frost
I'm praying for France.
11/19/2015 c1 Rebecca Frost
Poor France.
11/15/2015 c2 5sunlessShipper
I didn't find it offensive at all. Sad yes. But offensive? No.
11/15/2015 c1 EpicFroggz
I KNOW THAT SONG! I KNOW THAT SONG~! :D It's System Of A Down, Toxicity, that is so awesome!

Anyways, I don't really get why people are uncomfortable about something that is already history, recent history yes, but nevertheless history. May those who died two days ago never be forgotten! Please do not take down this wonderful fic, it symbolizes pain and stuff, so don't! :D
11/15/2015 c2 holyramenempire
Im sorry I didn't read the second chapter. I just rushed in and I though you made it just to make a fanfiction. In that case, please carry on and don't take it down.
11/15/2015 c2 xNekoxBlazex
This is an amazing and heartfelt story, and I commend you for writing and posting this for your friend so quickly, and not taking it down even with, or because of all the comments saying it's too soon. Thank you for writing this, and may I just say to the comments asking to get this taken down, instead of arguing about whether it's too soon or not, to just support France as best you can, whether it's by helping a friend, or just having a moment of silence for those that were injured, lost their lives, family members, and so much more. Thank you for reading through this, and please, support France.
11/15/2015 c2 3ReinMaker
She asked you write this for her; so send it to her via email. There is no reason to publish it. Stop making excuses.
11/15/2015 c2 istandwithfrance
To all the assholes telling the author that this is offensive and demanding they take it down, get out. This was something they did for a friend, who happens to be in a lot of pain right now, so it's unfair to both of them that you come along and tell them to shut their feelings away.

That being said, this fic is beautiful, but in a tragic way. I had actually imagined this when I heard the news about the mass shootings going on in Paris. I know a few people myself who are French and I can imagine this being the kind of pain they're going through right now. Like you've been sliced (or shot) through the heart multiple times as you're forced to watch the people you care about the most being taken away from you forever.

I feel for France, and I stand with the people of France. I do sincerely hope that the Islamic State gets what they deserve.
11/15/2015 c1 NyleveLlama
Could you please take this fanfic down? It's only been a few days since the attack, and fanfics about an event so revent is inconsiderate. I would go as far to say disrespectful on some accounts. The character from Hetalia is fictional. The horrifying terrorists attacks and the people who fell victim to those evil doings are not fictional. This subject is too sensitive and too recent to tamper with, no matter how seriously you take it.

Again, please take it down. Out of respect for those who died and for France (not the character, the actual country).
11/14/2015 c1 5sunlessShipper
I heard about the shooting...
Terrible...