for It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want to Rock and Roll)

10/22/2016 c2 Charles
ROCK AND ROLE!
10/23/2016 c7 JAKEkenstein
This is a really good story you should be proud of yourself plus your story reminds me of an old anime called BECK still great story.
10/8/2016 c12 15Dragonheart Of Ireland
Please update again!
7/23/2016 c12 Mugetsu1996
Nice man
5/10/2016 c11 Mugetsu1996
Nice man
3/23/2016 c9 Mugetsu1996
Nice man hahahaha cant wait for more
2/21/2016 c8 Mugetsu1996
Nice again man also great song choice as always
1/23/2016 c7 Mugetsu1996
Nice man ha-ha oh have them do 5FDP- Lift me up and some point it was the song I was listening to as I read the chp
1/17/2016 c6 Mugetsu1996
Nice and great song list it was awesome
1/17/2016 c1 3Sagely Hijinks
You know, there's actually an Anime Xovers subsection. You should really move this there.
12/27/2015 c5 Mugetsu1996
Nice can't wait for more
12/22/2015 c4 Guest
Meh your story is kinda boring. I'm glad that there are other bleach/highschool dxd crossovers updating lately, because if it wasn't I would be ashamed to call myself a reader if I could only read this. Like that new story about Ulquoria (not sure that's spelled right) and Yammy. That guy's story pretty funny, even though the spelling could use some work and possibly bigger chapters. The point I'm trying to cross is that this fanfic is good and all but nothing praise worthy. Though as a fair man I will say to you to keep up the decent work.
12/22/2015 c4 Mugetsu1996
Ha-ha nice can't wait
12/12/2015 c3 Mugetsu1996
Ha-ha nice
11/25/2015 c1 10VideoGameAddict237
Hi everybody. I wanted to say thanks to FelixNormandy07 for giving me some shout outs on things in the story, but I did want to clarify some things that might've got misconstrued and some things I've decided to change. The whole spam negative comments thing wasn't because I'm not open to criticism, I certainly am open to it because it helps, the reason I put it was because I didn't want any harsh or unpleasant comments because we're all here to have fun. But overtime I began to find it absurd and unnecessary I decided I'll delete it because I came to dislike it. So if anybody has any things they don't like just point it out because I want to have things to make the story better.

The second thing is the whole description of influences and Issei being lecherous. I kind of became uncomfortable with that over time especially since this story is Rated T so I decided I'm going to remove that and the description seemed too lengthy so I'm going to try and cut it down some more.

So I thank Felix for giving me some shout outs of flaws and I promise to make it better. If you have any thing you don't like just point it out and I'll fix it up. Thank you all for your support and I'll see you down the road.

Videogameaddict237