for Stop, Rewind

12/27/2015 c40 featherdusterpixie
awesome!
12/27/2015 c40 leek812
I enjoyed the story. I wish I would have more detail on their relationship. But, you have given us alot to chew on with the ending.
12/27/2015 c40 8HotaruBia
I can't say enough thank you for this awesome story. I have to say this is one of the best stories I've ever read. I really like the idea and how things went since the first sentence.
You have a good writing style and keep this fanfic so exciting. They characters didn't become OOC. This whole thing has a strong feeling which stick on your mind.
I'm really sad to this is the end, I woke up every night to check my email for an update and reading at 2 or 3 am... I can say I'm addicted to your story. It will be hard not to wait for the next chapter. I will be like a sequel but I think this story is whole and finished now. I don't mind if you won't continue this one. But I'm gonna wait for your new story. You're great so it was a good choice to start writing so I think you and we should say thank you to your friend. I hope you won't give up writing.
Thanks again and best wishes.
12/27/2015 c40 1GoofyMouse11
It's finished! This story was so good and I really loved it. It was different to any fanfic I've ever read and I have been reading this since Chapter One! Keep up the great work and please do a sequel!
12/27/2015 c40 3Shizu Uchiha
Awesome chapter
Please update soon
12/27/2015 c39 featherdusterpixie
yay!
:):):)
12/26/2015 c39 Eunice339
Thank you, thank you for your timely updates. So glad that Uriah is awake. And love how this is all shaping up. Although with Jeanine still missing I'm worried that this is the calm before the storm again.
12/26/2015 c38 Eunice339
Love that Tobias and Tris are moving forward with their relationship without all of the other baggage in canon. Now if only Uriah will come out of his coma. Enjoyed reading Hana's POV and her observations of Tobias. Can't wait for your next update.
12/26/2015 c39 enj412
I enjoyed this chapter. I like how you handled the situation with Al.
12/26/2015 c39 Redlady1952
I loved this chapter. Good job
12/26/2015 c39 14It'sHardIKnow
Loving each chapter
12/26/2015 c38 featherdusterpixie
yay!
i love it!
12/25/2015 c38 throughshallows
Awwww... I'm really enjoying this! Can you update longer chapters? Thats the only thing I want to ask you to do.
12/25/2015 c38 27cjgwilliams
I'm so glad they are together and this was all a dream...or was it? Here's to hoping Uriah wakes up soon!
12/25/2015 c38 enj412
I am so happy they are moving in together! I hope Uriah survives. The longer it goes, the more worried I get.
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »