for Stop, Rewind

11/17/2015 c4 Crazzy GRL
Please let this be one where he went back in time and have to go through the books to find a way to save Tris. Please let it be that I really would love that and I hate that tris hade to die in the end. Pleas! Please! Please love it so far please! Please! Happy end to the series Please! Please!
11/17/2015 c4 4ll manda lynn ll
"But don't worry ms prior, I'm not divergent." Is tris going to remember everything too? Oh my gosh, what'll it do to Tobias if she doesn't remember him?
11/17/2015 c3 ll manda lynn ll
Okay. I can't breathe this is brilliant. Please tell me they figure it out. And also, he's not going to remember what happened because that was about three years ago. Curses.
11/17/2015 c2 ll manda lynn ll
OH MY GOSH! My heart is beating like crazy omg OMG O-M-G! I don't know what it is, probably the lack of sobbing in a corner but I LOVE YOUR STORY! You write. Very well. I really love it!
11/17/2015 c1 ll manda lynn ll
These kind of things are really hard to do. You made it pretty good. I really like this. Tris has to kill Marcus. Ignore me, I just really hate Marcus.
11/17/2015 c4 6Soccerpup17
Loved it! Can't wait until the next chapter!
11/15/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing story please update
11/15/2015 c1 Guest
Interesting start, can't wait to read more!
11/15/2015 c1 1BeatriceEaton46
I really like this idea!
Could you use paragraphs and not double space? The story looked choppy. Literally my only criticism. Please post again soon
444 « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30