for We Stand Together

4/15/2016 c1 storm
Very well written. A good song to go with this, to me is 'when we stand together' and 'if everyone cared' both by nickleback. I personally listened to these two songs a lot during that time and even now with the other 're ent attack. Everyone needs to be reminded of what hope is, even those who aren't of our world.
2/7/2016 c1 1Rose8496
until all are one, amazing story and it really touches the spark
12/15/2015 c1 5The Silvernote
Beautiful, simply ataahua
12/2/2015 c1 Kaleia
That day was horrible! Saddest day. It's like 9/11 all over again! I was so angry that they did it again! Why?! Just why?! I hate this! Doesn't make any sense!

Poor Prowl though... Yes Cybertronians and Humans are alike indeed. Optimus knows this to well (unlike AOE. He has forgotten)

Great job on this story. So sad. RIP to Paris people who got killed. The ONE true God will take care of them poor innocent souls.
11/16/2015 c1 Pandora
We in Oklahoma have been where Paris is now, in 1995 two men blew up a federal
building in our state capital. My prayers go out to the city of Paris. Until all are one.
11/16/2015 c1 20Spiritstrike
I think I can understand why the loss of Paris would remind Prowl about Praxus. It's a beautiful tribute to the lost lives. Even in loss, Cybertronians and humans are more alike than we even realise.

Never forget.

Weep not for the wicked, but weep for the lost. Pray that they have had a safe return to the place they call home.

I hate that nearly everyone is blaming the Muslims for such tragedy when in fact it's not their fault! ISIS is using religion as an excuse to hurt and paint an awful picture. It's so sad...
11/16/2015 c1 1MiniHybrid
You won a gold medal Congratulations !
11/15/2015 c1 3emzydatffan
That was really beautiful. It's lovely that you've done this. This personally has made myself feel better knowing that people do this.
11/15/2015 c1 152211Nighthawk
wow. Just beautiful. That really was an awful thing that happened and you did an amazing job with this. Well done.