for Eyes on Fire (Your Spine is Ablaze)

4/7/2016 c3 4OfTheOcean
Woah.
Just.
Woah.
That was freaking intense. At the end... I couldn't really believe it. I thought Thor and Darcy would find a way to save Jane, maybe a magic golden apple or whatever. I was so shocked and yet, as soon as Darcy woke up, halfway through the chapter, on that beautiful sunny day, I knew. I knew what was going to happen.
Love the contrast of how Jane dies on a gorgeous day, with the sun shining and everything. It was different; most people would probably write that it was raining, or cloudy, ominous, something like that, but you... flipped it around, so the weather doesn't reflect the mood. That was pretty genius.
All in all, your story has made a huge impact on me and I'll probably be remembering it for ages to come. And recommending it to everybody looking for a hella lot of angst.
And now I'll shut up. Sorry for going on like this. :)
4/5/2016 c3 12Blackbird71
I had almost forgotten about this fic, but thank you for finishing it! The ending doesn't make me happy, but it is still very good. This is well-written. I love your similes.
11/25/2015 c2 Suzie
Thank you for writing. I have enjoyed your method of capturing emotion! Keep it up.
11/23/2015 c2 Guest
WHYYYY, still love the story lol
11/21/2015 c2 Blackbird71
This is sad, but good. I love the line about Darcy not being impatient! I'm looking forward to more.
11/20/2015 c1 Blackbird71
This is good. I look forward to more.
11/18/2015 c1 3Phoenix Brooke
This is so good! Please have another update soon!
11/17/2015 c1 2Arianne1
Very good start-always wondered what would happen to Jane "after".
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
Loved it ! I can't wait for the next chapter, please do not torture us :D