for The Haunted Bunker

4/9/2016 c24 10Jenmm31
Oh dear...poor Lexi has been through such a rough time! I hope she is able to recover. Maybe they need some help from Cas to help ease this horrible memory! Poor thing :(
4/4/2016 c24 11megfurtado
Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update ASAP
3/20/2016 c23 10Jenmm31
Lexi ran away! Oh my! Cas better work some mojo and find her!
3/18/2016 c23 11megfurtado
love it can't wait to see what happens next
3/2/2016 c22 10Jenmm31
OH, wow, this was a very emotional chapter for Lexi! But she has to know her brothers are two good people who would never hurt her!
2/15/2016 c21 Jenmm31
It was their mom! Didn't see that one coming! I kind of sense that this isn't the end of the haunting!
2/7/2016 c20 Jenmm31
Aw a great moment between the siblings there at the end. They are heading back to the bunker to figure out this haunting! Eek!
1/28/2016 c19 Jenmm31
You're still keeping us in suspense! Who could it be? Whoever it is needs to show himself so poor Lexi doesn't keep getting freaked out!
1/14/2016 c18 Jenmm31
Hoping we will find out who the mystery person is soon! Yay!
1/6/2016 c1 OutlanderFan123
Love this! :-)
12/26/2015 c15 Jenmm31
Poor Lexi having to deal with those dirtbags right and left! Yuck. Good thing Sam and Dean are always watching out for her!
12/16/2015 c14 Jenmm31
Sam at least knows there's a case in the bunker...now he just has to convince Dean! But in the meantime, they are going to hunt outside! haha. Still so curious to see who is haunting the bunker!
12/10/2015 c1 11megfurtado
Love it can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder who is haunting the bunker and scaring poor Lexie. I hoped it's a friendly ghost like Casper. Please update soon
12/4/2015 c10 10Jenmm31
Is it Bobby? Aahh. Okay, Sam and Dean need to figure this out because their poor sister keeps getting scared! Poor thing!
11/29/2015 c9 Jenmm31
haha...Cas and Dean always have funny interactions and lines when he shows up! Love reading those. Man, they need to solve this case asap before something bad happens to Lexi!
19 Page 1 2 Next »