for In Your Care

12/6/2020 c1 1sugoiauriga
“ Kazuya would be unable to tear his eyes away from his pitcher and then the pitch calling would be shit.”
-I died at this part lmao
11/10/2019 c1 13sugarpolis
Your writing style is so nice. Both of them are in characters.
3/30/2018 c1 4FloralFox
There are so many things I want to say about this, but I don't want to ramble XD I absolutely loved it; it's fun, cute and made me laugh at times! You have such a knack for writing these two and I'll definitely be reading this again~
5/12/2016 c1 GintokiBerry
*Thumbs up* Good job writing this! o()o
3/11/2016 c1 Cassa-Andra
made me smile. Thanks!
1/30/2016 c1 Q
I seriously enjoyed reading this! LOVED it!
I'm magic plop on tumblr - Happy to talk about gay baseball players :P
11/17/2015 c1 Ariana
SOO CUTE! I love them together! Great writing!
11/17/2015 c1 AnonymitySix
Basically, I haven't even heard about Ace of Diamond before this. But well I still wanted to give it a try since you were the author :) (btw I just love your DCMK fanfics, especially Challenge Accepted).

Well I wasn't disappointed. It got me acquainted with the characters : they seem to uke & seme that it's surprising Ace of Diamond isn't a yaoi anime xD
I like your light hearting writing-style. I even read this at once. The plot is very classic but you managed to make it entertaining and not cliche. Characters like Tominaga were simple and interesting (your OC's) I guess.

Well... sorry my review isn't meaningful xD but it made me want to learn more about AOD and maybe even get into the fandom...;) always a victory for a fangirl !
Good continuation and have a nice day