for The Twin Heroes

3/18/2020 c6 Guest
Make more of this hopefuly IT Will be in the cartoon
6/6/2018 c6 5Ray Akaba 210
This story has a lot of potential, but you might want to fix up the dialogue little bit with Maxine. Try adding in some more description too
3/28/2018 c6 8Jacob Phantom
Please update your story soon!
9/15/2017 c6 22bajy
great story so far!
will there be more soon?

and the part where max was able to see what was happening to Maxine, that's "sight sharing"! sweet!
7/19/2017 c6 2Diana-The-Parakeet-29
Love your story its so nice :D cant wait for next chapter
7/14/2017 c6 jdkeller2000
It's been a year please update
4/13/2017 c6 4Asuth20
When will you be updating again? I would like to know what happens next for Max and Maxine.
3/14/2017 c6 Turbo Girl
I really love this fanfiction that you are makeing. I cant wait to see what happens with this new villan.
2/19/2017 c6 dbagel2016
You should write more of this story
11/17/2016 c6 Mudsbreath
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
11/15/2016 c1 Mudsbreath
OMG saw ur profile. i like maxsteel, how to train your dragon, minecraft(story mode)! we got a lot of simalar likings.
9/25/2016 c6 Guest
Story is good keep on goin
5/22/2016 c6 kittkattt
Please update your story it's really good, there's not a lot of Max Steele fanfiction around . And I really want to read more of it.
3/13/2016 c6 2Sachika-Tsutano
you made a few typos.
for an amazingly suffocated automaton should be for an amazingly sophisticated automaton.
i will reenacted our pervious operation should be i will resume our previous operation.
i drain you to a husk should be i'll drain you to a husk.
glass contained dredd should be glass containing dredd.
and we are done being saddle should be we are done being subtle.
and if moan is not allowed then try groan.
but other than that, great story!
2/24/2016 c1 homophobic ass
no girl x guy it makes me uncomfortable
17 Page 1 2 Next »