for I Ain't Quittin' You

2/11/2020 c1 gr8 story
You know what they say about those who love Yaoi right? They write about men kissing because they will never find one who will in real life. loll have fun with your girlfriend
12/4/2017 c1 4Zise Stars
This looks like it could shape up to be an interesting fic. I'm a sucker for Bruce/Hal anyway so I'm interested in how this could turn out
6/14/2016 c1 Guest
How is this not continued!? Please update soon!
1/24/2016 c1 Guest
I love that pairing! I find Hal/Bruce really cute
12/29/2015 c1 Yen
I loved it, then waited anxiously
11/28/2015 c1 2Dreamer1218
I'm not usually a fan of M/M fics, but I'm always willing to make an exception for BatLantern. I clicked on this mainly because I wanted to know exactly what happened, but I like your writing and really hope you will continue this. Kudos!
11/18/2015 c1 19McStaken
Batlantern, huh? A very unusual OTP but honestly, I can see why it would appeal. Hal is absolutely my favourite Lantern and you certainly do him justice - he's very in-character. I admit, I'm curious about the ship too, so I'll be lurking. One point I would make in regards to improvement/critique would be not to add p.o.v. Seems unnecessary with the level of writing you're displaying. Adding their names seems simple enough and the sight of something like that irritates me and detracts from a wonderful start chapter.
All in all, You've done well! I look forward to other chapters :)