for Cause of Death

6/2/2016 c1 FrostWolf7
*Whistle*

This is wonderful, obviously it's a tragedy, but i will enjoy seeing this play out.

Good luck

- Does Flamethrower guy, his wolves or his grandfather get their own chapters?

think about it
12/6/2015 c1 15Catsrawesome
Please do more!
11/25/2015 c1 41Skye Maxwell
So sad! And yet so interesting. Kinda want to see Matt's death via wendigo after he tried to save Em on the tower, but at the same time I don't want to see that because that death was so horrible and unexpected. Keep going!
11/21/2015 c1 28JayandNya4evr
Huh, interesting...
Can't wait to see the others if you do them! :)
11/18/2015 c1 41IEatBooksForTea
This... is some powerful, heavy stuff.
I think I know that I will indefinitely cry if I follow this. But it's so good and so interesting, I have to! Very well written, as always! I don't think there is a better person to attempt the thoughts and feelings of these characters before they died!
I'm wondering; will you be doing every single possible death? Or just the major, well-known ones/one per character? I do not want to see Chris die... But that scene where he finds Ashley's hat after she's killed hurts my heart... Though I think I'd prefer that death of his other the "LET ME IN, ASH!" one D:
Dang, I don't want any Chris death!
I'm gonna cry...
I think the most interesting one to read might be the one where Mike has to blow up the lodge because Sam has been killed, and blow himself up with it.
Will you be doing them in chronological order? If yes, Jess is next! D: