for Renesmee's CHildhood

7/7/2016 c39 Guest
Rip Cody
MY FAVROUTE OUT OF THE NEWER FAMILY
3/2/2016 c39 Lils
What bout Bella and Edward and Eddie.
Will Cody come back to life( say yes please)
So many questions is there part 2?
2/29/2016 c7 paulopegasus
I love this story,cant believe that you are 12,and yet this better than some adsult doubt your writing abilities,you are anatural born keep writing Twilight Saga longer,the better thanks
2/29/2016 c39 LillyGirl310
Awe what a sweet ending and I am glad that things have worked out for Renesmee but I don't think the Cullen's will be too happy when Bella and Edward finally get back because they have caused so much pain it is probable better if they stay away for a bit till thins calm down.
Can't wait for the squeal so I can find out what happens next
2/27/2016 c39 Lillipopp
Wow. I practically cried through the whole story.
Haven't checked yet but I hope that the sequel is up. I wanna know more...
2/25/2016 c38 LillyGirl310
What a sad ending and I am looking forward to the epilogue and the squeal because I want to find out what happens next and whether Mikkel and his family move to Folks or not.
2/24/2016 c38 3AngelWings98
When I read that Jacob was dead I was heartbroken I almost cried but then he is not dead and I was smiling after that and I love you story so I want you to post the sequel in the next 2 weeks I promise to review every chapter
2/21/2016 c37 LillyGirl310
That is a strange turn of events and I can not wait to see what happens next so please update soon and I will review again.
2/21/2016 c37 1cattagirl05
Omg! Awesome cliffhanger ending! Please keep updating...I look forward to the next chapter!
2/18/2016 c11 Guest
Its pretty great so far
2/2/2016 c34 Remi
The story is good just dont like how edward and bella are not more central and how she feels about her real family atm
2/4/2016 c34 LillyGirl310
Oh dear that is not good I just hope the rest of the Cullen's turn up before Aro and the others come and help them and who knows they might make some new friends.
Please update soon and I will review again.
2/3/2016 c34 xoxmich
Please see up date soon! Love this story sooo much .
1/26/2016 c31 xoxmich
Ekkk so shocking kinda confusing with all the characters! But still amazing
1/24/2016 c29 LillyGirl310
I don't know what to say a part of me is sad that she feels like she thinks she is not wanted and has to leave the other half if surprised that she made such a decision and the fact that does she know if she can trust Natalia or not and what the future will hold for her.
Please update soon and I will review again.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »