for The Boy and His Gargoyle

8/27 c1 15anayu123
I was so sad when Stumpy died! Glad to see such a nice fix
9/14/2018 c1 Guest
awwwwwwwwww
3/28/2018 c1 myriadism
This is adorable and lovel great work. I'm crying for Stumpy, I bet he lives in the Annex now :')
9/24/2016 c1 59Hedgi
Awwwwww this is the sweetest, cutest thing.
1/24/2016 c1 fan-de-carlisle-cullen
Thank you! Thank you! I needed that one. Can't believe I got feels over a gargoyle. :)
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
Yeah!
12/2/2015 c1 Ookami Sakura
I love you for saving Stumpy! This was so sweet!
12/2/2015 c1 Tai
Loved it! Thank you for bringing back Stumpy!
11/29/2015 c1 23AthenaMay24
Aww! I'm so glad you wrote this! It's so sweet! :-)
11/23/2015 c1 38IHaveNoSoul13
So what episode was this after?
It's hard living in the UK.
11/23/2015 c1 LuckyTrickster
So cute, I can't breath :3
11/20/2015 c1 82Bookworm Gal
Very nice and wonderful work on this. I wasn't surprised that Stumpy ended up trying to protect Ezekiel in the episode. Not only did he treat the little statue like a puppy, but gargoyles were created as protective entities. Both literal (they helped funnel rain water away to prevent erosion of the building) and mythological (they were created as fierce creatures to deter and fight off demonic creatures that might try to trespass on a church). So Stumpy being protective of our favorite thief made perfect sense to me.

But we needed this story. We needed the return of Stumpy. And thanks to Stone's awesome background with art and architecture, he knew how to fix him. And Cassandra's super brain and her magic knowledge means she was a huge help in the entire process. The fact a kiss from the Librarian who missed his pet fixed him makes me smile. I have to wonder if Ezekiel ever had a pet as a kid. Because this episode proves that he definitely should have had one.

Fantastic work.
11/20/2015 c1 73Joy Booth
OMG yes, I was hoping someone would write something like this. I love it so much. I was very sad that ezekiel lost stumpy. he needs a friend and he is the kid of the crew. very cute, thanks for sharing!
11/19/2015 c1 2Crisdin
Ok, that was wonderful! And yes, someone did need to write it! Thanks!
11/19/2015 c1 Guest
Oh, this is SO sweet! Loved it! I was torn between thinking Ezekiel's affection for Stumpy was funny and thinking it was sad, like maybe he'd never had a pet before, or even someone who loved him. I loved that Jake was the one to come up with the idea to attempt to resurrect Stumpy and Cassandra was happy to help. Wish the show would resurrect Stumpy too.
20 Page 1 2 Next »