for The Journey To Save A Princess

12/24/2017 c1 2Hikaru Yami 999
? Continue? Please?
1/9/2016 c4 15AngelsBeast
this universe is very interesting! more, please!
12/24/2015 c4 Guest
I really, really like this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D Thanks for writing this awesomeness!
12/17/2015 c4 5Shana-Fujioka
So Shinichi is darkness... I did think you would use that for him, but I wasn't sure which suited him the most, as somehow all of them fit. And I wonder what's gonna happen in the next town. :D
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :3
12/16/2015 c4 Guest
I'm no Shinichi but, my guess is that Aegis is a beast and the merman was one of his close friends? Anyways I really liked it i was so excited when the last chapter ended cause i wanted to know what shinichi would be! I feel bad for him, he's a detective so he naturally thinks light but he is strongly dark and even has fire! I would have put his as earth water and light i guess but i totally see where you are coming from! Did you come up with the characters and world by yourself because that is totally awesome i can see a whole book being written about it. Im worried about why their reactions were so weird when shinichi found out his affinity oh and the human trafficking, i agree with shinichi and kaito that is just disgusting ungh shame on the humans (lol wut im human :P but still) I'm so excited for the next chapter this story rocks! im gonna stop talking now...
12/16/2015 c4 5LMeg9.20
Nice update :) I was surprised that Shinichi was dark type, but I think it's an interesting plot point for the future. I honestly have no idea what species Aegis is. Don't take it as criticism against your subtle hints though, I can be pretty dense and hints often go over my head.
12/16/2015 c4 1Encryption System
Hmmmm...you did say Aegis was a water Mage of the grandmaster rank, correct? Perhaps he's some sort of merman who can transform into human?
...or maybe I've been reading to many Emily Windsnap books?
And the scale, could perhaps be from a family member? Friend?

I dunno, I'm not good at picking up details. :P and I don't like rereading stuff either that much.
Oh well.

Till next time, then!

ཇØƬᎦ
12/2/2015 c3 crossover
thank you for interesting fic...i want shinichi to have rare type like 2/3 element with high affinity and 1 that they don't know what element is because is legend or something and low affinity to earth...because shinichi always try to do offensive rather than diffensive..and he never can't stay still unless he read mystery book or watch movie...that way they can be equally rare...
11/28/2015 c3 Guren
Maybe Dark and Lightning? Dark, cold and silent fitting for his homicide detective behaviour. Lightning, fast and hard hitting like his soccer balls.
11/28/2015 c3 2Yuzurie
Yay new chapter! Setting is introduced here huh, I'm always up for a mmorpg-like fantasy xD I was guessing Kaito will get fire affinity because of his personality, but, light it is, lol Shinichi's huh, i dunno, maybe darkness? *you know, alk the bad luck and deaths surrounds him etc etc* buuuut, I'll leave it to the plot maked XD

Anyway thanks for updating
11/28/2015 c3 1Encryption System
Oi oi! Why'd ya leave it like that?

I'll bet Shinichi gets some old necromancer power that no one has...or has a really high affinity for dark magic.

Why? Cause I doubt the emerald changed the fact that he's a corpse magnet.

Anyway, update soon! Please?

ཇØƬᎦ
11/28/2015 c3 5Shana-Fujioka
This is awesome! I wonder what Shinichi's will be.
I guess fire and darkness don't really suit him but the rest...
I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
11/23/2015 c2 Shana-Fujioka
I like how detailed you described your OCs, I'm just a little sad that there wasn't really any scenes with either Kaito or Shinichi but only about the others killing the dragon.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Btw.: You wrote that an angel can use light, so will Kaito learn that? And does Shinichi as a lycantrophe have some powers too? xD
11/18/2015 c1 4IbeWildBella
I like it, but I love dragons, so you making a dragon an enemy hurts :(
Can't wait to see what comes next! ;)
11/18/2015 c1 1Lover of Emotions
that is good, update soon please.
17 Page 1 2 Next »