for All The Things You Are

6/15/2016 c1 SnellsLaw
This is so underappreciated. It is a well written, neat work that very beautifully tells a story of a grown up Kyoya. Even if the central plot of the story is the wedding night of Kyoya and his wife Laney (OC), it successfully explores a lot of elements of this timeline; such as that Hitachin twins are designers, that Kyoya spent 8 years of his life in America and is married to a doctor whose family had a biotechnology research. It gives us the insight on Kyoya's life and character.
And is perfect mixture of sensual and funny elements into one story.
I enjoyed it.
6/3/2016 c1 Queen Martha Pond
Of course the twins would be do something like that, they're so mischievous XD the love between Kyoya and Laney is so adorable. Brilliant!
12/5/2015 c1 Gabby
I love this series! I recently had a bad breakup and after reading your story it gave me hope and desire to love again. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading your kaoruXoc story. Again great work.
11/19/2015 c1 4Mairelle
. . I was not expecting this. -tear rolls down face- Thanks for the beautiful work! (I admit I had to Google some words because my vocabulary is not quite up to par, but that didn't deter me or ruin the experience at all.) Kyoya and Laney are such a cute and interesting couple and reading about their wedding night is something I never knew I wanted so much. :'D
11/19/2015 c1 390mutemuia
Always it's a pleasure reading a Kyoya story of yours.
You made me laugh because, a few months ago, I wrote a drabble about buttons and weddings dresses with the same complaints, more or less :)
Your Laney and Kyoya are perfect to each other.
Thanks for this story.