for The Path Not Taken

1/22/2016 c1 andria
wow that was so sad and intense and I am so happy that this didn't happen in the show. I mean that in a good way because this was a very creative turn
12/15/2015 c1 9UnderLilacSkyes
Noooooo! What have you done to my soul?
11/26/2015 c1 1Beans827
Ouch, but he kind of deserved that. They all do because they HAVE used her to get their endings right! But yeah, I'm glad it didn't go quite this way, but you did a good job with it. :-)
11/22/2015 c1 OnceSnow
Ouch.

Your vision is chilling - No matter which chose she makes, Emma embraces the darkness, but by sharing the dark, she still has hope. My world isn't the same without Killian Jones, either. With a few words you e helped me accept Dark Hook. Thank you for your lovely little story.
11/21/2015 c1 booklover457
this should be made into a full story!
11/20/2015 c1 Mayana
Angst! Oh my god I loved this
11/20/2015 c1 26lakariana
That made so much sense, great job.
11/19/2015 c1 1Faitalani
I'm not usually one to support anything other than HEA stories but I gotta say this was phenomenal!
11/19/2015 c1 85Darkly Dreaming
Oh man. That is EXACTLY what I thought would happen if he'd actually died. There'd be no Happy Ending for Emma without Killian. She'd be full Dark One, no turning back.
Wonderfully written.
11/19/2015 c1 Nouqueret
I perfer this to the story line they gave us in Birth. They could have gone with something like they did in the ghost wisperer when her husband died. Killian's soul going into another body, someone did a YouTube video called soul mates that went along that if I'm not wrong someone started a FF about that.
11/19/2015 c1 599Ghostwriter
Oooh very chilling. I like it.