for Sofia the First- the Enchanted Mirror

4/3 c14 Alicia
OMG this is such a good story i actually cried and cedric is so romantic 100000/10 kinda glad there werent any bed sex scenes adore u !
1/5/2016 c1 3Delmarnori
Amber should join the Buttercups since this first chapter, as had done on the TV show.
12/30/2015 c5 G.Ranch
How intriguing my Italian friend.
12/30/2015 c4 G.Ranch
Now now my Italian friend, tis not nice to complain about self problems with the public.
12/30/2015 c3 G.Ranch
Now now my Italian friend, tis not healthy to give way such details about own self.
12/30/2015 c2 G.Ranch
Be better soon tis not nice to trouble others with your own sickness my Italian friend, now now let's get on with the strory, yes?
12/30/2015 c1 G.Ranch
No no no no no no no tis Enchancia or as I pronounce it Enchancita not Enchantia my Italian friend.
12/8/2015 c3 1Ariel-Sarina-Jen
Hi again! Yes this chapter did clear up lots of questions, thank you. It was very informative. The backstory was very original too, I might add.
And my gosh, only a junior? Man do I feel old. But it does make sense to do it that way when you have studies to worry about. I wish you luck on them! I look forward to the next chapter.
-Ariel
12/4/2015 c2 Ariel-Sarina-Jen
Wow those chapters are very long, but they told a lot about Sapphire's and Cedric's past together. The plotline so far is wonderful, if I may say so. I am curious on how all of this will play out. Also are those other beings with magical amulets Elementals? Pretty cool. I am happy to be the first review and I will leave plenty more.
I would also like to say that your writing style is wonderful and I can tell that this was well thought out. Excellent work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
-Ariel & Jen