for Gate Wars

5/6 c3 YOURLORDANDMASTEROFINTERESTING
Interesting I hope this story is updated new chapters one day
3/6 c3 nomohakon
This story so far would make excellent episode or two of Star work.
1/13/2019 c3 bruceleeroythelastdragon
Very cool story! You out it together nicely! I also like the characters and how they interact.
8/5/2018 c3 10DarthTenebrus
Interesting premise so far. A Corellian CR90 blockade runner crash-lands on Abydos, and Luke Skywalker joins the Stargate team. I imagine that the Empire will figure out how a Rebel cruiser disappeared from their own galaxy and track its course to our own. What would happen once the Goa'uld System Lords find themselves facing off against several dozen Star Destroyers and at least the Executor (with Darth Vader onboard) and one or more other Super Star Destroyers?
5/16/2018 c3 Bex
Nice; a less-usual but very interesting Xover.
11/23/2017 c3 Guest
Not bad, but a bit confusing as to what was going on later in the piece.
One minor correction on how to do conversation correctly. This is an example, "Time is money," he said. "Time is Money." He gritted his teeth and moved away. Hope that helps and I would like to see update on this story.
The suggestions I've made are to help you. I've mentored numerous writers, several of which have gone on to sign contracts with Tor and Baen books. And some of which were former fanfiction writers who have gone pro.
11/23/2017 c2 Guest
Like this chapter. Some time problems with it, since it was hard to figure out exactly when/where the scene happened. I would suggest to improve your writing to learn how to do time jumps without listing them and to add some action & description.
11/23/2017 c1 Dragonlots
Basically, like the story. A few suggestions, I'm a pro editor, stated is over used and I see a few instances where a second reader could have caught a few things. Not enough to keep me from reading the next chapter as this is a good crossover.
10/25/2017 c3 darkfinder
to bad that is it . wondering if they ever get back . oh well .
10/25/2017 c2 darkfinder
You think they look for a way home or least have hope to get home some day .
10/25/2017 c1 darkfinder
fun see what he changes there .
9/25/2017 c3 missmeow1968
Good story nicely done. Hoping to get more of this thank you
9/21/2017 c3 4Vi-Violence
I'm a little unclear on when this is taking place on the SW time line.
3/24/2017 c3 68KyliaQuilor
A really interesting fic concept. I look forward to more.
2/24/2017 c3 26tailedninja
Awesome story. It's pretty cool you know about High Galactic being SW's in universe English. Not many people know that.
6tail