for Crazy For You

Porfa termina esta historia
8/25 c1 Jennee77
I love this story.
8/22 c48 1byhelenahandbasket
I’ve really enjoyed reading this story so far, especially the way you’ve taken minor, flat characters and given them depth and complexity. Also really enjoy the magical world building.
8/14 c48 Yoshiri
Please continue this i am inlove aghhhh like i just want to see baby malfoy grandchildren running around playing... thank you author and keep up the good work!
8/14 c48 AprilJane01
Did I just binge this entire fic? Yes, yes I did and it’s amazing, I’d love to see you continue weaving your magic into this beautiful universe you’ve created. The way you write is so nice and refreshing. I can’t wait to see more!
8/13 c6 Yoshiri
All i can say is that im inlove i really hope they dont regret this and just yell at each other and ahting one another cause i just love how... fast paced hahaha iguess this is... thank you author and keep up the good work!
8/7 c40 AMD1234
Poor Hermione has discovered her libido and the temptation of Draco is nearly too much. Honourable men - who needs them!
8/7 c36 AMD1234
Frank and Alice are so cute. Just love the way they are bonding with both Neville and Hermione. Lucius means business!
8/7 c35 AMD1234
Go Lucius! I laughed that Narcissa wore him out. Great to see him standing on the right side this time.
8/7 c33 AMD1234
Wow! They’ve recovered! Great to see Frank and Alice back and immediately accepting Hermione.
8/7 c31 AMD1234
This is so sad. Harry just doesn’t know Hermione at all. He’s always taken her for granted. Long lasting friendships need to be nurtured and maintained and he’s never made the effort
8/7 c30 AMD1234
Cousins?!
8/7 c29 AMD1234
Oh my goodness! This keeps getting better and better!
8/7 c26 AMD1234
I absolutely love this story. I’m not ashamed to say, that I was awake until 5am this morning reading it, and had to force myself to sleep! It’s so good. I’m so enraptured that I wasn’t going to comment until the ending but I just saw your note at the top of this page.

I am so very sorry that you received such a horrible comment. You shouldn’t have to provide personal details as to why there’s a delay to update. The vast majority of us fiction fans appreciate and understand that authors have a real life and commitments and they come first. I see every story as a gift given freely and appreciate them as such. If you’re that hooked on updates just get a book - the ending is always right there!

Right, that’s the end of my rant! I hope you and your family are well and thanks again for creating this wonderful story. It’s very, very appreciated.
8/4 c24 PeregrinTook
Good grief Ron is an abusive bastard. He betrayed his oaths and engagement with Hermione, then he wants to keep the life HE fucked up because he's a selfish, thoughtless prick, so he makes her come to the wedding that SHE planned and paid for and then gets angry for turning up and not being small, miserable and invisible. Mental abuse much, anyone? To say nothing of the fact that Hermione would ALWAYS have drawn the attention at his wedding to another woman because he was meant to marry HER. If he didn't want it, he shouldn't have let his family force her to come, job be damned. Instead he blames her for HIS messed up life. Typical narcissistic abuser. Everything is about him and never his fault, no matter what he does.
2,605 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »