for Crazy For You

1h c44 moriah
I am re-reading this wonderful story of yours for the second or third time thanks to someone recommending it in the Granger Enchanted Facebook Group. For some reason, I had forgotten the scene where Greg is able to conjour up Vince's image. I clearly remember the following scene with Mrs. Flint and the Minister, so I know I read it at least once. I just wanted to say I find the Greg/Vince/Draco scene utterly charming and poignant at the same time. Thank you for your wonderful word painting!
1h c44 moriah
12h c45 doreapotter85
Get it, lavender! What what!
13h c44 doreapotter85
I love Millie.
13h c43 doreapotter85
Friends are the family we choose.
13h c42 doreapotter85
Oh Merlin, Ginny is a cow. What an ungrateful and selfish brat. I feel bad for Harry that he's already bound to her. Girl needs to grow up. Will she be disowned like Ron?!
13h c41 doreapotter85
GrĂ¡!
13h c40 doreapotter85
I adore how big of a problem crooks is and how determined Draco is to win him over.
I also love the little Dragon. I hope we get to find out his origins!
13h c39 doreapotter85
You explained Blaises mom! I've never seen that done before! I love this story so much!
13h c38 doreapotter85
I love that Harry is finding bits of his family history. I'm anxious to see if you explain how dumbles got the potter's to leave the family home.
14h c37 doreapotter85
Oh lavender. Can't see that going well for her...
14h c36 doreapotter85
I love the growth lucius is going through. I thought at the beginning he wouldn't have a redemption, but obviously that was wrong. The love for his family comes above everything.
14h c35 doreapotter85
"Merlin, why didn't anything make sense?poor Harry. You summed up his whole life.
16h c34 doreapotter85
I love how Ron and Ginny are struggling with laying in their own mess... Ron quite literally!
16h c33 doreapotter85
I'm so happy for them my heart could burst!
2,490 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »