FanFiction.Net
for Crazy For You

4/21/2021 c48 Queen Tyra
Oh My Goodness, an update after so long... Just left me wanting for more, I absolutely adore this story... It Is Beautifully Written And Made Me Feel Emotional And Happy All At Once, I Can't Wait For Luna And Theo's Wedding, It Would Be It's Own Kind Of Lovely. I Love Dramione Sweet Interaction Plus Susan And Blaise Wedding, The Ghost Idea Was Wonderful. I'm So Happy For Frank And Alice, So Beautiful...
4/16/2021 c9 maile.ogden
I am so enjoying rereading! But question Alice didn't take the knife wouldn't that mean she Augusta daughter, Frank sister and Neville aunt?
4/16/2021 c48 1chanelblanc
This is an amazing story and I love it so! Blaise is so cute being all worried and determined. Susan is lucky to have him. They’re all such vivid characters. Thanks for sharing!

I hope you and yours are safe and well! ️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
4/16/2021 c48 AussieSweet
You are back! I absolutely adore this story, thank you for the update!
So you know how many chapters this would be? Approximately?
4/15/2021 c48 Tarnished Velvet
I absolutely loved reading this. It’s so wonderfully well written and I love your characterization. I could not put it down. Thanks so much for sharing and I can’t wait to see where you take it.
4/15/2021 c48 Guest
Soooooooooo glad you did this update! I keep re-reading this story ...love it! Please continue as soon as possible!
4/13/2021 c48 Giraffes.1
Great writing!
4/13/2021 c48 2Lady-Draco79
YOU'RE ALIVE! YAY!
4/12/2021 c48 Alice1420
More more more moooreeee
4/12/2021 c48 Coeast
This is a such a good story. Thank you for the update!
4/12/2021 c48 Guest
Funny enough, I was just thinking of this story and then stumbled upon an update! Thank you for continuing, the ritual magic is beautifully written and crafted.
4/12/2021 c48 noturavggurl
yay! thank you for the update! I just reread the whole thing so I could properly appreciate the new chapter
4/12/2021 c48 mrs.haloona
4/11/2021 c48 Guest
Thank you! I love this story and reread the whole thing as soon as you posted an update! Hope you have time to post more soon!
4/11/2021 c48 Calimocho
Thanks for the awesome update!
Can’t wait for the next chapter!
—Liz