FanFiction.Net
for Crazy For You

2/28/2022 c48 Guest
Author,

I hope everything is ok with you. This is still one of my top 5 fics. Just wanted to send some love ️
2/22/2022 c48 eva
nice chapter am dieing to read next
2/21/2022 c45 lakelady8425
I love how all of the relationships develop in this lovely story. I hope you are well and know how talented a writer you are. The magics you describe in this story are sublime.
2/15/2022 c2 Elisablackcat
pfff author i want you to know that i am already really invested in this story and am thankful that you've made this.
that aside, *wheeze* i didnt expect that last part about kiddie james potter and dad longbottom trying to get married like that XDDDD
2/13/2022 c38 darkxlunatiic
it puts a nasty taste in my mouth that there's never a equal relationship its like either the man has power over the female or the female is so overly powerful that the guys afraid to even have his own opinion.
2/2/2022 c42 LilyJames4Eva
Wow Ginny is a remorseless selfish cow. She literally doesn't mind breaking apart friendships and relationships for her own end, because what she wants is "for the best". Could she get anymore entitled? So does Ginny ever actually get called to account and actually get told to her face that she's an inferior, jealous useless bitch? I hope so.
1/30/2022 c48 AngelinaGrolig
I really really love your story. please continue writing it.
1/22/2022 c48 AliasPaine
Mooooorrrrreeee please!
1/21/2022 c48 Dangerouse
Just reread this wonderful fic. While I wish there was more, I'm grateful that you wrote and published it. I'm sure I'll reread it again someday.
1/19/2022 c48 lyraw5
This is fantastic!
I was having a bad day yesterday and stumbled in your story. The first chapter had me rolling my eyes at our heroes (in a good way). The second chapter had me giggling. And by the 3rd, I never stopped smiling. I sped through every chapter you have here loving every moment of this adventure. I got to chapter 45 before I realized there was no way this story is complete. But where you left off in chapter 48 feels like it could be an ending all the same despite the many adventures this group has yet to have.
So, thank you for writing this. It made my bad day less bad and I enjoyed what I read. I'd read more if you have more to give us. But it also stopped at the perfect place to let the imagination run wild so if you have no more to give then thank you for this wild ride.
1/19/2022 c48 Cmlackey12
Wow. Love the story and want to find out what happens to everyone.
1/12/2022 c48 Robin1977
I can’t wait! I enjoyed read what you have so far. I hope you and family are healthy and doing well.
1/9/2022 c48 2verdeveritas
I came back for a re-read, because I love this story and needed to visit it again. I hope you and yours are safe and well. :)
1/3/2022 c48 buttons1721
This story is so freaking amazing! I hope that you are safe and that all is well wherever you are in the universe and that maybe one day you will revisit the story because I'll say it again that it is just epic! ️️️️
1/3/2022 c46 buttons1721
I'm so interested in finding out more about Grá...it sounds like he really is a living, breathing creature... It's just so sad they don't understand what he is...
2,640 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »