FanFiction.Net
for Crazy For You

1/1/2022 c48 CarbConnoisseur
This is such a BEAUTIFUL story!
12/29/2021 c48 TopazPeridot
Beautifully flowing.
12/27/2021 c1 1lilashannah
I absolutely love this story. Thank you for updating.
12/26/2021 c48 2Teh.Chan O.o
Hi...
First I want to wish you a merry christmas.
Second, that I don't have the words to express how much I loved 'Crazy for You'. Honestly it's so sweet, so fluffy, I love it more than dark chocolate.
Thank you for your amazing creation.
12/25/2021 c48 fantasyinmymind
Great story.

Do notice some spelling errors and sometimes words are missing in a sentence.
12/25/2021 c26 Guest
Wonderful story and my uncouth mind just had a wonderful, sordid little lemon thought involving helpful bubbles and dehydration. Too bad I don’t write stories but maybe you can use your bubble idea with more of a sordid slant.
12/19/2021 c48 Amsantiago315
This fic is probably one of the best I’ve ever read. It’s so well written and I felt fully captivated the entire time I was reading. The plot in itself if so unique and interesting I can’t wait for more.
12/14/2021 c3 spmalf0y
OMGGG im taking so long to read this. bcs i keep getting excited, n need breaks to calm down and focus every few minutes.
i haven't read a fic this good in a while
12/12/2021 c1 3kaya895
I normally don't comment but I absolutely love the way you wrote this story. writing style is elegant and unique. I love that it is very conversational. it feels like I'm literally apart of everything. it did take me a minute to figure out your flow and writing style only because it is not a traditional way of writing. i love how I'm getting plot with the conversations. it's absolutely brilliant. thank you for writing this.
11/29/2021 c48 5bL00D pRINC3SS
No matter how many times I reread this, I fall in love with it just a little bit more each time. This story is one of my comfort reads and I will be forever grateful that I found it!
11/23/2021 c48 8riversgirl75
So, when I read an awesome, well-written story, I Che k to see what stories and authors that talented writer has favorited and I root around for new (to me) works to read. Which is how I stumbled into this story. And this story confirms that talented people hang with talented people. You’re amazing. This story is brilliant and spins a beautiful magical world that I want to keep learning about! I see this isn’t updated regularly, but it’s worth the wait. Thank you for sharing your talent and your imagination. I hope you’re well.
10/31/2021 c48 gaylyn.foxworthy
I reread this story when I need something good to read. When I need something to enjoy! I enjoy this fanfic more than you know! Whether you finish this or not, it’s lovely to read and come back to!

I will always thank you for writing for us mere mortals!
10/28/2021 c48 Carlie
I love this story and I have ever since I found it. Joyfully it continues 2
10/26/2021 c48 Scoti
This is great. I hope it is continued. Very well plotted and written.
10/24/2021 c38 Kallanit
Draco is the Dragon Lord... or perhaps more accurately, Hermione is the Dragon Lady. The Keep was destroyed, the elves went into hiding and the dragons were replaced by snakes, presumably to hide the Dragon Lord. The Potters seem to be proud slayers of dragons. Are they the ones who attacked the Dragon Lord, destroyed the Keep and forced him into hiding? This doesn't bode well, especially as Harry is liable to immerse himself deeply and blindly in his family's legacy to a worrying degree.
2,639 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »